The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Anybody knows exactly what is the Razzle Dazzle (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Saw a real ragbag show in La. where the Razzle set up, but didn't open till Saturday night.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
bubbles
View Profile
New user
The 5th Dimension
99 Posts

Profile of bubbles
Just before Covid hit, I was at a banquet dinner and sat at a table with a real deal old school Razzle operator. I wish I could have sat there all night listening to his stories of working the game. He had great lines and great stories and his wife had worked it too.

It was probably the best seating assignment I'll ever get.
mandy
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of mandy
Hello yesterday I bought a razzle dazzle old board in a garage sale!
I always bee wondered about this scam ! it is amazing !

I have in buenos aires argentina a Restaurant and at the back I have some tricks I always performed for entertaiment! Some days Three Card Monte, another day SHell Game Antoher day dice tricks!

Now I found the Razzle , anybody knows which is the correct tecqnique to do the miscount perfect ! so people doesn't notice the miscount! I always saw that operator count very fast but I don't know how is the tecqunique !

anybody can help me

thanks

Mandy
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
There are different rules for the games' concepts, but the main thing is they do it all the time but they have to know which totals they need to hit at various times in the game. But the point is this; they miscall to let you move close to the winning zone, but then when you are close, they switch to adding correctly, which results in you not winning and never moving into the end zone...plus, now that you are looking for it, they are adding accurately. But their speed comes from doing it all the time. You ever hear an auctioneer? Doesn't happen over night.
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
P.s. The ones I saw at Feasts, and carnivals, had a chart which showed how much your "man" got to move up the field for what the total of the 5 dice throw yielded.
That chart was what gave them the numbers they pretended to arrive at when adding quickly. As I said before, the ones I saw were like a football field.
mandy
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of mandy
Anybody know exactly the techineque for the miscouting ????? how you can do it prefect ???
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Anybody knows exactly what is the Razzle Dazzle (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL