The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IOS 11 and the removal of 32 bit apps. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gferdinand
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of gferdinand
Seems I lost my favorite app - Magic Shuffle - an invisible deck type app.
Not sure who the developer was but it's not even listed in the App Store anymore.
Does anyone know who the developer was or of a similar app that I can substitute?

Shucks!
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
I believe it was put out by Tenyo out of Japan

Ed
gferdinand
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of gferdinand
So Sad - Magic Shuffle is no more.
Contacted Tenyo and received the following response.

Dear Mr. Ferdinand,

Thank you for your inquiry and thank you for enjoying our app so many years.
Unfortunately, we don’t have a plan to update Magic Shuffle at this time. (We have taken away the app from app store anymore)

We would like to show new tricks which will fit today’s smartphone function in the near future.

We hope you’ll enjoy our apps again.

Sincerely,

Tenyo Co., Ltd.
renard
View Profile
New user
Germany
4 Posts

Profile of renard
For many years, iForce has been by far my favourite magic app. Mainly, I used the preset with slow and fast flip over. The app worked well on my old iPhone 4S and even on my new iPhone 8 Plus. Unfortunately, since the latest update to iOS 12.1.2, the app doesn'nt recognize anymore the difference between fast and slow motion. I'm sure that there are a lot of magicians out there who face the same problem. I'm very sad because, recently, I worked out a new routine based on the preset with 8 predictions. I'm looking forward to getting some reactions on this subject. I hope that there will be an new update for the recent iOS version.

Renard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IOS 11 and the removal of 32 bit apps. (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL