The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What is your favorite trick/ routine utilizing 3 coins (No gimmicks) (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
donny
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado
263 Posts

Profile of donny
"Kung Fu Copper Silver". Fits the bill. By P Wilson. Includes nice final "transformation" by Patrick Paige.
It's not their senses that mislead, it's their assumptions.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Doug Brewer's "Famous 3 Coin Trick" from his fantastic book "The Unexpected Visitor".

It's awesome!

I did this at a magic group meeting and magicians were following me around afterwards wanting to see the gimmicked coins and gimmicked coin purse.
3 real coins. 1 real coin purse.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Lots of good suggestions here, and there's even more than that... Smile

Here's one of my all-time favorites, not too much but just enough, with only 3 coins...When you can do this well, you can do all the rest out there easy enough. Truly a show piece and reputation maker. Smile

Still so beautiful to watch after all these years...This is what real magic looks like, and indeed was a tremendous inspiration to me...Thank you, Justin Miller. Smile

*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
There are many beautiful routines out there but 3/4 across from Gregory Wilson On the Spot is one of my favourites for a strictly impromptu routine
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Elbow, Knee and Neck is a fun routine using 3 coins. It was originally in Stephen Minch’s “Spectacle” but I think Daryl has it on video somewhere as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What is your favorite trick/ routine utilizing 3 coins (No gimmicks) (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL