The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » What Tenyo item do you want made elite? (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Now , I know this is an older thread, but I have to pile on. From what I seen (and own) I would love to see the folling made Elite:

1. Invisible Zone
2. Crystal Cleaver
3. Perpetual Puzzle
4. Eye of the Idol
5. Soft Coins
6. Smart Guillotine
Simon Layland
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Simon Layland
I thought this thread was to give us first dibs or an early preview on the latest release, or maybe they would listen to our suggestions ! Twin towers is the latest release.
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

I was surprised about Twin Towers as well. I didn't see Twin Towers mentioned once in the 8 pages of posts.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
Perhaps Tenyo was not willing to approve any of your suggestions. They have the final say whether or not a Tenyo trick can be made by Tenyo Elite.

I am thinking that Space Towers is a good choice. Not easy to acquire these days and a nice routine. Cleverly made props created by Sugawara.

If the Tenyo Elite version is made to be sturdy and last, then I like that they are doing that one.
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 1, 2019, Magical Moments wrote:
Perhaps Tenyo was not willing to approve any of your suggestions. They have the final say whether or not a Tenyo trick can be made by Tenyo Elite.

I am thinking that Space Towers is a good choice. Not easy to acquire these days and a nice routine. Cleverly made props created by Sugawara.

If the Tenyo Elite version is made to be sturdy and last, then I like that they are doing that one.

You are probably right. I wonder how difficult it is to get approval from Tenyo to move forward with a Tenyo Elite design/prototype? I wish Peter, Jason, or Steve would chime in. I am fascinated with what happens from a design and approval perspective behind the scenes.

I posted elsewhere in the Tenyo section of the Café that I am a late comer to the world of Tenyo. I would love to get Fortune Sticks and probably will soon.
radamwarner
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
170 Posts

Profile of radamwarner
I have wanted to have a Mystery China Box but the prices have gotten too high. So maybe an elite version might possibly not be as costly.
Alexander2701
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Alexander2701
Crystal Cleaver and Eye of the Idol.
I saw Eye of the Idol made of stone
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 9, 2022, Alexander2701 wrote:
Crystal Cleaver and Eye of the Idol.
I saw Eye of the Idol made of stone

Where did you see an Eye of the Idol made of stone? Who made it and how much did it sell for may I ask?
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
"Hyper ESP Cards" in USPCC quality card stock.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

By the way, Tenyo Elite is no longer in business.
Andy Moss
View Profile
Special user
713 Posts

Profile of Andy Moss
Frankly I am not surprised. They did not meet the desires of their potential customers.
O.G.
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of O.G.
It is not easy to make a Tenyo Elite. Tenyo uses modern materials that can be replaced very rarely. But still there are some versions, even if they are only private productions.
O.G.
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of O.G.
Here there are two Tenyo in wood. There are no mechanics, otherwise this would not be possible.
https://youtu.be/pOcsAywFSI0
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
The effect on Crystal Cleaver when the sword penetrates the transparent box and ring from above
is still unbeaten - Crystal Cleaver in a nice wooden improved version would of course be awesome!

Nice version of Ring Escape developed by Wolfgang Grosskopf
from Vienna/Austria & originally called "Ringturm" in German
Still the template for Crystal Cleaver & ingeniously solved !

https://youtu.be/7Gj0LvuDSa4
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » What Tenyo item do you want made elite? (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL