The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Gregory Wilson survives a heart attack (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Have to concur with you 100%. Greg is ENJOYABLE to watch. He is so IN HIS ELEMENT when he performs, and audiences pick up on that. He has a lot of JOY in his performances. Makes him charismatic; supremely watchable and entertaining. It's obvious he lives, eats, drinks, sleeps and breathes magic. Like Daryl, a true "magician's magician."

The kind of hero I like to emulate. I sure wish him nothing but recovery and GOOD HEALTH. Magic needs more guys like Greg.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Wilson is a wonderful magician, they type you'd like to be like...A guy that can just fit into any situation and deliver high-powered, in your face closeup magic. I used to see him a lot around NYC, and I still love and do his "Questionable Trick" to this day. A wonderful little effect with a dime and penny. That's what I've always liked about him, he keeps it so simple and the result is always so BIG! So sorry to hear of this challenge, but Greg has strong magic in his corner, along with good wishes and prayers.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
mr_misdirection
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of mr_misdirection
A great technical magician and a great thinker. I love watching him especially the whole con man routine. Hope he is recovering well.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Ditto.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Didn't know he had a heart.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
He did. And a spade, and a club and a diamond, too.

But on the serious side, Greg holds a special place in all our hearts, (we all HAVE one) and I pray that his ticker is better and that we have him around for many more long years.

When I hit my 60's, I had an awakening, and I vastly changed my diet, focusing on foods and drinks that will naturally clean out "my pipes" (pomegranate juice and other things) so that someday a surgeon won't have to at a cost of multiple thousands.

My dad went through that, and I saw how miserable he was, and I determined I would do all in my power to prevent it from becoming my fate.

But back to Greg, I hope he is around for a long time.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2019, Danny Archer wrote:
Didn't know he had a heart.

Trying to figure out what this comment meant.
No smiley face or anything to indicate it was a joke or tongue in cheek.

Oh well, I won't read too much into it.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
It is a bit cryptic, no?

But I'm sure Danny will come back to solve the mystery for us!
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Hope all is well, he has inspired me so much!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Gregory Wilson survives a heart attack (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL