The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Magic Master Summit (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10605 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2020, Dannydoyle wrote:
I just got an offer for a car with 84 months, 0% and 180 until the first payment. This puts me in a better car, for WAY less money.

Yes, I saw this too last night. One of our big accounts is the automotive industry of whom we've been in close contact with through all of this, and some more great things like this are coming.

That's what made me think of this summit as if it were more operational and busienss-based, it could be quite valuable at, during, and after this current time.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
My main point was there are many ways to take advantage of opportunity as it starts to present itself than just waiting for a government check. Be proactive. It can really pay off.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Magic Master Summit (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL