The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Roni Shachnaey Graffitti (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shooz
View Profile
Loyal user
Mercer, PA
269 Posts

Profile of shooz
Hi,
In an old post this effect was mentioned.
I can't find anything on this.
Can anyone point me in the direction of where to find this effect. And/or explain what this effect looks like?
Thanks in advance,
Scott Shoemaker ...Shooz
With you in thought(s)

Scott Shoemaker... Shooz
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
I remember performing on the same show as Roni, years ago in Huddersfield. He performed this signature piece and it was wonderful. Full of suspense and drama as only Roni could do. It's a roulette style routine with Spray Cans. He was the originator for this particular routine and unfortunately had others copy him without permission. I miss Roni, it was the anniversary of his death earlier this week ☹️
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
shooz
View Profile
Loyal user
Mercer, PA
269 Posts

Profile of shooz
Thanks guys.
Nice effect.
Shooz
With you in thought(s)

Scott Shoemaker... Shooz
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Yes, I first saw this in London at one of our Tabula Mentis meetings. His causal handling had me so worried for him, and then he spread open his eye and commanded each participant to come up and spray the paint can in his eye. Gripping from start to finish. Classic Roni.
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
So the routine available at the link above is a rip-off or was authorized and ethically released?
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Roni Shachnaey Graffitti (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL