The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Gambling Spot Statistics (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Hi all.

For some reason, I wrote some code for sort of spying some statistics on some website. Anyway, I had the idea to apply it to the Gambling Spot.

Out of ~2,300 topics, here are some figures (from 5th of January 2006 up to 10th of November 2018):

10 most viewed topics:

10 most answered topics:

And the most liked topics. Note that this option is quite "recent" on the Magic Café and has never been seriously used:

Data from first table are in red, in green for the second one.

Quickly, I'd say that AMcD, Steve Forte, Negative Strippers, Faro and videos have shown some interest Smile.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
I forgot. Who posted the most topics?

Note that tommy alone posted 17.44% of all the Gambling Spot topics! The 10 guys above, 36.20%. Don't forget that, at some point, tommy, Cag and me were more or less the ones keeping that place alive.

All right! I hope you like those numbers. While reading those tables, a few souvenirs popped out Smile. Now, the time of forums is gone, but we had some fun.

CYA.
JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1729 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
Here's another statistic: 95% of tommy's posts were links to stuff he'd found online. Took him 2 seconds to post. If I posted a link to every partially-related gambling topic I'd ever run across I'd have 2000 posts here.

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
Mr. Bones
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
Tommy hasn't posted now for 7 days short of an entire year.

I wonder if he's OK, or he just got tired of the Café?
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
@Jason

Well, at least, he helped to keep the place alive. And many posts had some interest. He was running a private gambling club, he knew what gambling was, don't doubt about it.
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2018, Mr. Bones wrote:

Tommy hasn't posted now for 7 days short of an entire year.

He evidently has been banned from posting for an indefinite period of time. If you try to PM him, it will state he has been banned.
Gamblingman007
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Gamblingman007
What about that 31 page thread along time ago which was longer but post got deleted ....”Would a Real Cheat Write This?”
Bobbycash
View Profile
Special user
Australia
694 Posts

Profile of Bobbycash
Jesus, I’ll be forever associated with Daniel Madison now Smile very interesting Arnold!
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2018, Bobbycash wrote:

Jesus, I'll be forever associated with Daniel Madison now Smile very interesting Arnold!

Yup. Looks like the logical next step for you would be head to toe tattoos. Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Evidently, you are not often right but this time you are wrong again.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Peterson
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of Peterson
He is back! The legend, the hero.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Gambling Spot Statistics (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL