The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wolf's Wacky Weasel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Christopher
View Profile
Special user
531 Posts

Profile of Christopher
Unfortunately, due to space concerns and an upcoming contract, I no longer have time to perform this great routine. Anyone that may be interested in making a purchase, contact me as I want this to go to a good home.
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
I just received a Wacky Weasel from another Café member. After looking at the prop(s) and watching the DVD I just can't get over how well thought out this whole thing is. This thing just ROCKS!! Chance Wolf is my hero and has my vote for dealer/inventor of the year.

I'd like to hear from other Weasel owners on what changes they've made with their routines. Zig Zag Wesley and the use of the Wacky Wolf Anything Vanish are just a couple things that I'm wondering about. Also, any suggestions on the Rocky moves? Is it my imagination or is there a video on how to animate your stuffed friend?

Thanks to all who are able to help me. Happy holidays!
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
I love my weasel!!! Have you seen the new demo video on Blow yur STack on the website yet? http://www.wolfsmagic.com/BYSinfo01.htm I use the Anything Vanish with the Weasel and it is GREAT!!!
RC
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
RC,

the demo for Blow Yur Stack is nice....got one of them already!...still, thinking about the anything vanish but will probably have to wait for a while as I've put out a fair bit of coin lately...in the past month alone I've added a backdrop, lie detector helmet, hip hop magician, and my most favourite the wacky weasel...any thoughts on using the weasel with a zig zag?

smartini

ps. also was thinking of doing a Copperfield kind of mini illusion with the anything vanish and an extra wesley which my 7 year daughter would have hidden at the back of the audience...any thoughts?
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
I know that Chance does sell extra weasels...I have 2 extra just in case. That voice box in the middle would be a riot!!! It is doable.
RC
Mogwai II
View Profile
Veteran user
The Alpes
314 Posts

Profile of Mogwai II
Hi Chance

Don't know if you already received my E-Mail. I'd really like to purchase the wacky weasel. But since I live far away (switzerland) I'd like to know about the shipping costs first. How much is it gonna be?

Thanks

Chris
"You'll wonder when he comes, you'll wonder more when he's gone..."
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Chris,
Sent you an email. Thanks a bunch for the interest!! Smile
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Mogwai II
View Profile
Veteran user
The Alpes
314 Posts

Profile of Mogwai II
Hi Chance

so, I missed the chance to get the last weasel of the run. Do you already know when the new run is gonna be made?

I think shelley mentioned something about early summer, if I recall right?

Thanks
Chris
"You'll wonder when he comes, you'll wonder more when he's gone..."
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Okay, I've had my Weasel for about a month now, and having worked with it and rehearsed all the handling and blocking (how much blocking can ya do in a birthday party setting?)...finally put it into a show today. Wonderful piece of magic and craftsmanship! I give it 5 STARS. Ranks right up there with the ABC Gumball Recombobulator, The Outhouse and Hip Hop Magician. Trust me...I have just about ALL of Chance's pieces, and this is one of the very best! Nobody else buy one. I like it THAT much!

Steve
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
Mogwai, It looks like the weasel is back in production. http://www.wolfsmagic.com/products.htm This is my favorite prop. I have so much fun with it. The Weasel (pauley) misses getting the ball and when he is looking for the card the ball winds up on his head. I then tell the kids that pauley is going to say by, He pops up with the card. LDS perfect ending!!! Good luck with yours!!!
RC
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Quote:
On 2006-04-07 23:36, rogueclown wrote:
He pops up with the card.

He POPS up with the card, eh?

Does that mean......

(Get ready for the Groaner!)

....POP GOES the WEASEL?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist!!! Smile

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
Magic Arty
View Profile
Elite user
metro Atlanta
443 Posts

Profile of Magic Arty
Frank, I think you should be punished for that last post!
Arthur
atsmagic
Arthur Atsma

Feeling real happy now!
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Quote:
On 2006-04-09 16:40, Magic Arty wrote:
Frank, I think you should be punished for that last post!
Arthur

*heeheehee*

Yea Arthur, you're right!

50 Lashes with a Wet Weasel...err..I mean, a Wet Noodle!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
Groan was right. funny, but a groaner. I love this trick. I have way too much fun with it!!!
RC
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
When I introduce my weasel, I always show the thrashing bag first, and ask the kids if they can guess what's in the bag? After a few guesses, I give them "a clue"...and I sing "Half a pound of tuppeny rice, half a pound of treacle, that's the way the money goes...POP! Goes the...." and the kids all shout back "WEASEL!" Then the kids get to "put their hand in the bag with a live, thrashing weasel, with very sharp teeth". A surprising number try, and I always whip the bag away just as their hand goes inside. "Don't be silly! You can't put your hand in a bag with a live weasel, unless...you're a highly trained animal.....trainer". The kids love this bit of business.
magic-markus
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of magic-markus
Hi
I just want to now if you put your Weasel in a routine with some other props.
Somebody thought of a Linking Barbe-wire routine (Quadro Vicious Circle). Anybody tried that out????

Thanks

Markus
Christopher
View Profile
Special user
531 Posts

Profile of Christopher
I combined it with a rocky raccoon intro and even though I perform the vicious circles daily, it did not feel like a good fit.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I don't combine it but later in the show when I'm doing a production I am "surprised" that Wesley the Weasel appears.
M.Paul
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of M.Paul
HELP NEEDED PLEASE
I've just purchased a wacky weasel but the seller had lost the dvd. I contacted Chance Wolf who said he will try and help but understandably hes very busy at the moment.
Can anyone help with a set of instructions or DVD please I'm willing to pay for a copy .Many thanks
Mark Smile
M.Paul
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of M.Paul
HELP NEEDED PLEASE
I've just purchased a wacky weasel but the seller had lost the dvd. I contacted Chance Wolf who said he will try and help but understandably hes very busy at the moment.
Can anyone help with a set of instructions or DVD please I'm willing to pay for a copy .Many thanks
Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wolf's Wacky Weasel (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL