The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Idea for bookings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I wanted to submit an idea to everyone.

Maybe it's old news but still worthy of review.
If your doing a kid's show and the parents are watching, hand out your business card to the children, having done some magic with it and instruct the children (while the parents are actively listening - KEY POINT) to go home and place the card under their pillow and a magic angel (or whatever) will come and turn it into a quarter.
Nice way of transferring your business card from the hands of the child to the parent without being pushy.
:spinningcoin:
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Hi Pastor Brent,

I don't really do kid's show, but I know that IS a funny bit that I've seen done for years in a "stage-show" environment (like Lance Burton.) and it's a nice chuckle for one and all.

I would really like to know how a parent "really" feels about something like that. My "guess" is that it would be funny and memorable, but I'd like to know if there is anyone who has heard-back one way or the other see what "really" happens.

I like it!

GREAT POST!

I am at your service and in His service,
Deano
:magicrabbit:
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Idea for bookings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL