The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » DIY Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jerrine
View Profile
Special user
Busking is work.
629 Posts

Profile of Jerrine
Has anyone ever built their own case to hold all the stuff? A custom job with all the pockets, compartments, and crannies that you desire? I am specifically interested in the use of a folding mat and it's funtionality in a briefcase design.
blazes816
View Profile
Special user
Wichita, Kansas
522 Posts

Profile of blazes816
Check "The Workshop"
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
I just finished a case, I don't have an interior built for it yet though.

My only problem is I made it too skinny and short (about an inch all around) so now I'm left with a 40 inch tall coffin shaped foot locker in my living room. (heck I'm considering making another one and turning it into a set of speaker cabnets to bring with if I have to provide my own sound for a show)

And if you ask why it is too short, for the most part I was building a decent cabnet/locker for my bed of swords so the legs don't get snapped off riding around in my truck, and my prievious prop box (actually a cardboard box holding the swords) blew out on me and all the stuff shot out of the bottom)

If all else fails, I'll probibly make a bracket so that the bed just rides on top of it and bolts down that way.

Grumble grumble....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » DIY Case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL