The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Multi-Purpose Levitation (3-in-1) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
I have personally seen the (3 in 1… NOW the) “Multi-Purpose-Levitation System” and it ROCKS!

It is EVERYTHING Den says is and does and MORE! Honestly, you are only limited to your imagination on this one and is one of the very best innovation in modern levitation I have seen in some time!

Prior to Den's purchase of the rights and rewards for the 3 in 1 system, I was seriously considering purchasing them myself. The ONLY reason I did not is that after discussing it with my business partners and looking over our service market, we simply agreed that magicians exclusively is not our market and this comprehensive illusion “system” DESERVES the attention of someone like Den who has the passion, time, effort and integrity to make a real go of it...

For me, the bottom line is, when you SEE FOR YOURSELF what Den has and is offering, I am confident you will run to the bank to own one for yourselves!

It's amazing on sooooo many levels!

Just my experience and .02 cents worth!
Deano
<><
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Ok..here it is folks..the first customer review of the MPL levitation system.

I received my plans for the illusion earlier today and just had to post my thoughts.

This is without a doubt the most versitile levitation on the market PERIOD!

I confessed to Den that I had seen his postings and really didn't grasp what the illusion was. It was only after seeing his website that I remember seeing this illusion performed in an online video that I wish I had saved a copy of. After realizing what it was I had to have one.

Den you have a winner here! I've always been fascinated with levitations but never had the budget for impromptu people levitations. This is easily affordable for any working magician ....no...make that just " any magician ".

There are so many levitation options available with this device that my head is swimming thinking of the infinite possiblities. I can't wait to build mine and get some video of it. I hope you have lots of video by then of others performing it so those as blind as I was can understand what you have here.

Whats next...a book called..." 1001 Levitations with your MPL " ?

Thankyou for bringing this product to market.

Best,

Timothy Drake
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Quote:
On 2005-07-04 20:29, Timothy Drake wrote:
Whats next...a book called..." 1001 Levitations with your MPL " ?

You got my head spinning and thinking fast with this one...
"101 Levitations with your MPL" could easily be a reality but a thousand?

Maybe!
Dennis Michael
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Den,

Here is one for your book that instantly came to my mind. At any time during the show magician walks to front of curtains while larger illusion is being prepared backstage. This is always the part where we do our small stuff to stall and fill the time. The magician explains that magicians used to wear capes for a reason, the same reason as superman. He takes the cape, holds it in front of him leaving his shoes exposed. He begins to float and his shoes are seen to lift off the ground sleightly by a few inches . The audience enjoys the effect but figure something is up. It's ovious how its done.....or is it? At some point the magician lifts the cape to show that the shoes are really still on his feet and not dummies. He the lowers the cape again and now instantly floats 6 ft in the air, lowers back down, whisks the cape away, the curtains open and he immediately goes into his next illusion. The stage is bare except for whatever illusion has be set up to go on next. At some point he could even have a volunteer from the audience onstage to witness the effect and after he's finished he'd say " Here hold this" and had the cape to the vounteer who immediately rises when they take the cape of the magicians hands.

Idea #0001.....only 1000 more to go and its off to the publisher!

Best,

Tim
PaxMentis
View Profile
Loyal user
Long Beach, CA
239 Posts

Profile of PaxMentis
Believe it or Not, but I use to publish books during my career in the entertainment business. I published a total of five; 3 hardcover, 2 softcover. I'll PM you with details. These books were all self-published and did rather well as a result of a good marketing plan.

Best regards,
Pax Mentis
Do not go where the path may lead, but go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Saydean
View Profile
Loyal user
Omaha,Nebraska
206 Posts

Profile of Saydean
I am delighted to read this thread. When I started doing large stage shows involving magic I would drool at the aspect of levatating like the big boys in Vegas,but did not have 10-20,000 dollars to spend. that's when the 3 in 1 came to life. Now ,it's in the hands of someone who LOVES levatations and will treat you right. Just for the record: Den Dowhy is the owner of all rights,designs and has full authority to do what he wants with this illusion,period.
don't wait to buy one ,I have the feeling that someday soon you will be saying:"Why didn't I buy it when I could?"
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

I know there were several people from the Café that attended my midnight discussion on Levitations and Suspensions, with the grand opening and display of the Multi-Purpose Levitation.

So what do you guys think of it? I know that a loaded question to ask, but I'm confident it is as powerful as stated. (Opps) I just realized I didn't get any pictures of it in operation!

By the way, I did get some major interest from two serious and performing illusionists that request a private demo.
Dennis Michael
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
How much does it cost? Is it less than Blamey's Ladder Lev?

johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Blaney's is a suspension, this is a levitation and it cost $1,495
Dennis Michael
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Oop's...I meant to say Blaney, not Blamey. Well I like the price, maybe the wife will let me get one!

johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Quote:
On 2005-08-22 08:02, DenDowhy wrote:
I know there were several people from the Café that attended my midnight discussion on Levitations and Suspensions, with the grand opening and display of the Multi-Purpose Levitation.

So what do you guys think of it? I know that a loaded question to ask, but I'm confident it is as powerful as stated. (Opps) I just realized I didn't get any pictures of it in operation!

By the way, I did get some major interest from two serious and performing illusionists that request a private demo.

I Like It!

See my post at:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/reply......;quote=1

The levitation works, it is noiseless and versatile just as advertised. It is portable and easy to understand. Maintenance should be rare and inexpensive. One of the most well thought out features of this levitation is its ability to keep the person being levitated stable and level. It appears to be a real workhorse that will last through decades of hard use. I certainly have invested much more in props that do much less.

Friday night I got the opportunity to try it out as both the subject being levitated and as the operator. Now it’s on my “want list”.

I certainly have no problems recommending it to other stage magicians.

Dennis, thank you for giving me a chance to experience working with it first hand. It was a treat.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Your website works great for me Den but then I have cable internet.
The levitation rocks. I will be in touch!
Daniel Faith
Dutch illusionist
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
96 Posts

Profile of Dutch illusionist
I like the website too.
I`m only waiting for all the pictures and video`s Smile
Magical greetings,

Dutch illusionist
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
There was word out that there was a 5-in-1 coming out. Is that rumor or is that true??

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

5-in-1 is not a levitation, it is a base with multiple uses.
Dennis Michael
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
Thanks for the clearing up. I just remember hearing about and was wondering if it was related. Thanks Den.

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Dennis,

Does your website have any live video clips of the Multi-Purpose Levitation in action? Of interest to me is the Vertical Levitation. Thanks!
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Randy, Not yet. I am trying to get Dutch's video of that excellent vertical lift he did with Lorriane.
Dennis Michael
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
What is the price range of the Multi?

Is there an alternative method that is affordable to the masses?
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

The MPL is selling for $1,495.00 plus shipping. Related to Levitations this one is the least expensive and can do more with it than any others. As mentioned it is a stage effect that requires a curtain/backdrop and a stage assistant.
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Multi-Purpose Levitation (3-in-1) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL