The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Super Fantastic Coin Transposition Trick » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Johnny Magic
View Profile
New user
Indiana
20 Posts

Profile of Johnny Magic
I'm glad my friends like the trick. The spectator response is what makes this so great. They think they have you busted but when they see the transposition happen they flip out. "How did you do that?" WOW Super Fantastic.

Johnny Magic Smile
Bird Brain
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Bird Brain
Quote:

On 2001-12-31 00:14, Johnny Magic wrote:

Here is a trick that I have had a lot of requests for...

Effect: Magician shows a quarter and a half dollar, Asks spectator to hold his hands out, Magi dumps coins into specs hand and closes them, Magi asks spec to put hands behind their back, And to put the quarter into one hand and the half dollar in the other hand.

Magi then asks them to bring hands back in front of them, Magi asks them to put the half dollar into the magi’s hand, (if they can tell which is which)

Now the magician has the half dollar and the spectator has the quarter.

Magi then barely touches the spectators hand and they magically change places.

This is a real reputation maker. And it is not too difficult to do.

If you are interested in the method then post a reply here on The Magic Cafe.

Also Peter Marucci has a Super Fantastic version of the Ungimmicked Scotch and Soda. You really need to check it out. He sent it to me and it was Great!

Johnny Magic! Smile

Hey, It’s Going To Be A Super Fantastic Day!

Johnny, I would REALLY like an email copy of the instructions to that killer effect you described! My email is pickledbrain@go.com

I hope it’s not to late to obtain a copy!

Thanks so much, AND thank you for the offer to share this effect with the magic community!

B. Brain

Smile
Yes I know my enemies
They're the teachers who taught me to fight me
Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission
Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite
All of which are American Dreams, All of which are American Dreams
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
465 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
I would like to check out this pretty cool sounding routine.

Thanks in Advance Johnny

Shawn
KDurham82@aol.com
Johnny Magic
View Profile
New user
Indiana
20 Posts

Profile of Johnny Magic
Sure will friends. I will get it right out to you. And you know what? Some of you have sent me some real cool tricks and routines and I want to say THANKS! I always love learning new tricks and routines and who best to learn from than the best in the business...my friends here at the Magic Cafe. Keep those requests coming and send me a trick when you get a chance.

Johnny Magic Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Dear Johnny,
Thanks, thanks and thanks again...
I had received the trick sometime ago and just, have found the time to review it. If I should summarise it with a single word, there is one: PERFECT!!!
Looking forward for the new ones if you have more... (Am I becoming so greedy) Smile
thanks a lot once more.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Johnny Magic
View Profile
New user
Indiana
20 Posts

Profile of Johnny Magic
Thanks Tora,
I am glad you liked the trick. Coins are my favorite. In fact I just started a new website just for coin buffs to come and share some ideas and gain some insights. Get a chance come and visit me at [expired link]
Johnny Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Super Fantastic Coin Transposition Trick » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL