The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Is this a presentation taboo? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
Quote:
On 2005-08-19 20:12, Mad Duck wrote:

Magic history, BORING??? If its anything its definatly NOT that! If you look at magic history and start to read about it its amazing! I used to be like you and dislike history but after reading Hiding the Elephant and starting The Illustrated History of Magic I have been amazed. You learn orgins of effects and you can create very interesting conversations, I don't know how but while studying magic I have been becoming a better magician by reading the falls and rise(s?) of famous magicians. You might just find a few amazing secrets to when you study Smile Enough of this useless jabber.

sigh...because we find it interesting does not mean our audiences finds it interesting. In my opinion,this seems like a transferance onto your audience of your own feelings. It is human nature I guess to be facsinated with those things most relevant to us, but it is egocentric to think the whole world feels the same way.
Peace Beth
"All creative art is magic, is evocation of the unseen in forms persuasive,enlightening, familar, and surprising."
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
The fact that we find it interesting doesn't mean our audience DOESN'T find it interesting. MY audience finds it interesting. I am not transferring anything. They react with smiles and questions and other genuine expressions of interest. They are interested in magic. Those who have gone before and the history of magic are PART OF MAGIC. I don't see how anyone has the authority to say they have NO place in a magical presentation. I am not saying everyone must include a historical aspect in their show. There are different forms of presentation. More than one of which is VALID. To accuse someone who does introduce MAGIC history in a MAGIC show of being egocentric is a low blow and inaccurate.
Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
Quote:
On 2005-08-20 21:22, magicalaurie wrote:
I don't see how anyone has the authority to say they have NO place in a magical presentation.

Authority?? Are you kidding? Look this is a forum of ppl giving opinions and ideas...and everyone has the "authority" to have an opinion. Personally... putting history in a performance seems hacky to me... and I do think it has all the earmarks of transferring on to the audience what the magician enjoys. Smile
Peace Beth
"All creative art is magic, is evocation of the unseen in forms persuasive,enlightening, familar, and surprising."
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
I believe some have used an authoritative tone. To imply that that those who don't share a certain perspective are telling half-truths, are not true to their audience or are egocentric, suggests the superiority of a certain opinion.
Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
Quote:
On 2005-08-20 23:09, magicalaurie wrote:
I believe some have used an authoritative tone. To imply that that those who don't share a certain perspective are telling half-truths, are not true to their audience or are egocentric, suggests the superiority of a certain opinion.

Look I believe that everyone is free to do magic anyway they please, But I do believe that some ways are more effective than others. If there is no delineation ie everything one does is just as good as what another does then all the discussions on magic theory...all the books Like Strong Magic, would all be useless. What would be the point? As far as speaking with authority, we all speak I hope , with the convictions of our beliefs. God save me from wishy washy ppl who are so worried about saying what everyone wants to hear that truth is totally lost.
Peace Beth
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I think the discussion has gotten very far from the original question, so I will re-post it here:

Quote:
On 2005-08-01 08:44, onezero1 wrote:
Often when I finish presenting an effect in an informal (i.e non-paid) situation I sometimes talk about it with the spectators as a sort of post-mindmelt comedown.
I tell them the name of the effect (unless it tips the method in which case I make one up) and I tell them a little about the inventor. For example after Vernons twisting the aces I would say "...and that's called twisting the aces, it was invented by a guy called Dai Vernon" I then tell them a bit about Dai Vernon and his contributions to magic. Method never comes into the discussion and people seem to enjoy the mini-lecture. Laymen have never heard of this great man, we keep more than our methods secret. Anyway I find this little bit of magical education a comfortable framework for certain types of effect BUT does anyone else do this? or am I commiting a faux pas?

Since this is an informal, unpaid show, I don't think this hurts at all. I'm sure that few in your peer group know anything about Dai Vernon. But he is not a total stranger to people who visited the Magic Castle in the years before he died. I used to have people ask me about him, even as late as 1998 or so. Some didn't know his name, but they described him to a T. And they knew hie was called "the Professor."

I'm not sure what I would tell them, though -- I wouldn't say "and he invented a card sleight called the double lift." and I don't think you would, either. You might say that he invented a trick that fooled Houdini. I think I would use the dropped guard people have right after they have been fooled as a way of getting into my next routine.

You have to be careful about "teaching" people. You can teach people through magic, just as is done with animated cartoons and other media as well, but you must be careful not to bore them. A famous magician I know (I won't mention his name) became infatuated with Ted Annemann. He had a whole Ted Annemann theme running through his college show. I watched the students when he did this. They did not find it extremely entertaining.

You can do a little historical teaching by making some appropriate references to Houdini, Copperfield, etc., but I wouldn't get hung up on them. A line or two about Houdini before you do a straitjacket escape is not a bad idea. A 5 minute history lesson about Houdini would probably be boring.

Magicians must satisfy their own inner needs as well as the needs of the audience. But the needs of the audience must come first. If you can combine the two, then you have got it made.

I can't imagine ending a routine with "Thank you very much. That was called 'The Dollar Bill in the Lemon,' and it was based upon the routine that George Kaplan had in The Fine Art of Magic. I added the ..." The exception would be if you were doing a lecture or something.

Teaching is best done by discovery. If you can make the audience learn something by apparently discovering it themselves, they will remember it, and they will think they are smart because they discovered it.

The worst thing you can do for an audience is bore them.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
Quote:
On 2005-08-20 23:41, Bill Palmer wrote:
I think the discussion has gotten very far from the original question, so I will re-post it here:

Quote:
On 2005-08-01 08:44, onezero1 wrote:
Often when I finish presenting an effect in an informal (i.e non-paid) situation I sometimes talk about it with the spectators as a sort of post-mindmelt comedown.
I tell them the name of the effect (unless it tips the method in which case I make one up) and I tell them a little about the inventor. For example after Vernons twisting the aces I would say "...and that's called twisting the aces, it was invented by a guy called Dai Vernon" I then tell them a bit about Dai Vernon and his contributions to magic. Method never comes into the discussion and people seem to enjoy the mini-lecture. Laymen have never heard of this great man, we keep more than our methods secret. Anyway I find this little bit of magical education a comfortable framework for certain types of effect BUT does anyone else do this? or am I commiting a faux pas?

Since this is an informal, unpaid show, I don't think this hurts at all. I'm sure that few in your peer group know anything about Dai Vernon. But he is not a total stranger to people who visited the Magic Castle in the years before he died. I used to have people ask me about him, even as late as 1998 or so. Some didn't know his name, but they described him to a T. And they knew hie was called "the Professor."

I'm not sure what I would tell them, though -- I wouldn't say "and he invented a card sleight called the double lift." and I don't think you would, either. You might say that he invented a trick that fooled Houdini. I think I would use the dropped guard people have right after they have been fooled as a way of getting into my next routine.

You have to be careful about "teaching" people. You can teach people through magic, just as is done with animated cartoons and other media as well, but you must be careful not to bore them. A famous magician I know (I won't mention his name) became infatuated with Ted Annemann. He had a whole Ted Annemann theme running through his college show. I watched the students when he did this. They did not find it extremely entertaining.

You can do a little historical teaching by making some appropriate references to Houdini, Copperfield, etc., but I wouldn't get hung up on them. A line or two about Houdini before you do a straitjacket escape is not a bad idea. A 5 minute history lesson about Houdini would probably be boring.

Magicians must satisfy their own inner needs as well as the needs of the audience. But the needs of the audience must come first. If you can combine the two, then you have got it made.

I can't imagine ending a routine with "Thank you very much. That was called 'The Dollar Bill in the Lemon,' and it was based upon the routine that George Kaplan had in The Fine Art of Magic. I added the ..." The exception would be if you were doing a lecture or something.

Teaching is best done by discovery. If you can make the audience learn something by apparently discovering it themselves, they will remember it, and they will think they are smart because they discovered it.

The worst thing you can do for an audience is bore them.

I agree Bill I think you and I have a lot of the same philosophy on this...although you have perhaps stated it more diplomatically than I did lol...
Peace Beth
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
It's just a matter of personal observation. I, for one, and Jonathan Townsend, for another are definitely interested in the history of magic. I know that there are other people on this forum who are, as well. Clay Shevlin, Curtis Kam, Tilman, all of these are very deeply interested in the history of our art/craft. I don't believe anyone who ignores the history of magic can be very good at it in the long run. At least they cannot have any depth in it.

And a knowledge of the history of magic keeps us from repeating things that are inferior. It also helps us avoid the mistakes of others. Not only that, but sometimes returning to the historical versions of older material provides us with a basis for something that will fool the heck out of our friends and entertain audiences mightily. Some of Ricky Jay's material is actually that.

But Ricky knows his audiences. And he takes care not to bore them.

And he knows his magic.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
Quote:
On 2005-08-21 01:13, Bill Palmer wrote:
It's just a matter of personal observation. I, for one, and Jonathan Townsend, for another are definitely interested in the history of magic. I know that there are other people on this forum who are, as well. Clay Shevlin, Curtis Kam, Tilman, all of these are very deeply interested in the history of our art/craft. I don't believe anyone who ignores the history of magic can be very good at it in the long run. At least they cannot have any depth in it.

And a knowledge of the history of magic keeps us from repeating things that are inferior. It also helps us avoid the mistakes of others. Not only that, but sometimes returning to the historical versions of older material provides us with a basis for something that will fool the heck out of our friends and entertain audiences mightily. Some of Ricky Jay's material is actually that.

But I don't think that is the topic of this thread either...it's not the relevance of history that is in askance here. We all agree history is hugely important but whether it is taboo to put it in the middle of a presentation...That said I don't think it is taboo but simply a bad idea to present a history lesson in your presentation. It seems especially wrong to give the name of the effect to your audience as it brings them way too close to the method I'm really late for class so I hope this is semi coherent lol
Peace Beth
Peace Beth
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
No, but if it is handled correctly, it can be done.

The names of "tricks" can actually get in the way.

Let me give you an example or two:

Let's suppose you are performing "The Square Circle." If you announce, "And now, the famous 'Square Circle,'" your audience will be expecting a rather unusual geometrical phenomenon. Instead, you show them an oddly decorated square tube and an equally oddly decorated round tube.

Or, you say, "and now, the Zombie." Then you make a ball float. I think they may be expecting to see an undead person.

One of the funniest things of this nature that I have ever seen was when a friend of mine decided to perform Steve Dusheck's famous floating "metal" bar effect. She was describing it to me, and she said, "And I'm performing this to a recording of 'Wunderbar.'"

I asked, "Why?"

"Well, the name of the trick is 'Wonderbar.' "

"Does the audience know that?"

"Uh, no."

"Then what's the point?"

Certain words in our presentations can present what I call "subconscious speed bumps." These are phrases that the layman will interpret differently than we do. To the layman, "silk" is an adjective. "Handkerchief" is a noun. If you say, "Here I have a red silk," the spectator is waiting for the word that "silk" modifies. Why don't you use a "dacron-polyester" instead?

Study your lines. Read them thorougly. Make sure you understand what they mean to your audience.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
Here is one of the problems I have with putting history into ones act. The few I have seen end up being magic exhibitions rather than a magic show. That's on a good day ...On a bad day the act I saw had some overtones of exposure.... a very famous act and a very successful one too. But I don't think their act has been good for magic at all.
Peace Beth
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Quote:
On 2005-08-21 19:11, Bill Palmer wrote:
To the layman, "silk" is an adjective. "Handkerchief" is a noun. If you say, "Here I have a red silk," the spectator is waiting for the word that "silk" modifies. Why don't you use a "dacron-polyester" instead?
Study your lines. Read them thoroughly. Make sure you understand what they mean to your audience.

Absolutely. I use a "handkerchief" or "bandana".

Posted: Aug 21, 2005 7:52pm
---------------------------------------------
Quote:

Thankyou, Bill.

I believe that is the heart of any matter.
Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
Quote:

The names of "tricks" can actually get in the way.

Let me give you an example or two:

Let's suppose you are performing "The Square Circle." If you announce, "And now, the famous 'Square Circle,'" your audience will be expecting a rather unusual geometrical phenomenon. Instead, you show them an oddly decorated square tube and an equally oddly decorated round tube.

Or, you say, "and now, the Zombie." Then you make a ball float. I think they may be expecting to see an undead person.

One of the funniest things of this nature that I have ever seen was when a friend of mine decided to perform Steve Dusheck's famous floating "metal" bar effect. She was describing it to me, and she said, "And I'm performing this to a recording of 'Wunderbar.'"

I asked, "Why?"

"Well, the name of the trick is 'Wonderbar.' "

"Does the audience know that?"

"Uh, no."

"Then what's the point?"

Certain words in our presentations can present what I call "subconscious speed bumps." These are phrases that the layman will interpret differently than we do. To the layman, "silk" is an adjective. "Handkerchief" is a noun. If you say, "Here I have a red silk," the spectator is waiting for the word that "silk" modifies. Why don't you use a "dacron-polyester" instead?

Study your lines. Read them thorougly. Make sure you understand what they mean to your audience.

Bill....If I am to link this back to the original question ...are you saying adding history to a presentation can be done well, but that the magician should be careful not to use a "magicians vocaulary" that would be meaningless to the audience... and are you saying you are pro adding history to a presentation? BTW What well known routines that successfully do this come to your mind?
Peace Beth
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
All I'm saying is that if you know how to do it, and how much to use, you can make it fit your program. I am also saying to avoid magician's jargon at all costs, if they cause the audience to put on their mental brakes.

Back when I was performing at comedy clubs, I closed my show with a straitjacket escape. I led into it with a comedy thumbcuffs routine. This was basically a "Kellar rope tie" kind of routine. At the end of the thumbcuffs routine, the two spectators who were helping me ended up cuffed to one another.

Then I went into the straitjacket. I explained that the straitjacket escape was introduced into the world of magic by Harry Houdini, because until he performed it, all escapes were done under cover. This was the first escape that was performed in the open. Then I bring out the straitjacket and let the helpers look at it. I point out the characteristics of it. "This thing is made of 64 ounce sail cloth. That's heavy stuff!!! It's the same material that pulled the great sailing ships across the ocean. It's reinforced with leather. That's tough stuff. It's used to hold cows together. Ever seen one without it? It's not a pretty sight!"

Then they put me into the straitjacket. I sent them back to their seats and I said: "Ladies and Gentlemen. Houdini's average time for this escape was 11 minutes and 57 seconds. I hope to take at least 10 minutes off this time tonight for two reasons:
1) There's not a single person here who would sit here for 12 minutes and watch some turkey get out of a straitjacket.
2) I had five cups of coffee just before I went on.

And now I will escape to the theme song of the American Chiropractic Association -- "Twist and Shout." And they played the song, and I got out of the jacket, in rhythm to the music. This may not read as extremely entertaining, but I worked the best comedy clubs in the area with it for several years. And I got a lot of bookings from it.

But I did not emphasize the history. It was presented as a very brief aside, and it provided continuity through the routine.

But Ricky Jay's "Exclusive Coterie" is one of the best known routines. There are others, as well.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Definitely reads as VERY ENTERTAINING, Bill! Smile
pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
Quote:
On 2005-08-19 15:25, Vandy Grift wrote:

Now you don't have to call me Mr. Vandy unless you are condescending to me. If you are, Mr. Grift would be more proper. My friends call me Vandy and you are welcome to do so as well.

Mr. Grift,

No disrespect at all as a matter of fact just the opposite. I tend to use Mr. in a lot of posts that I make here because I do not always know the people that I am talking to and I was brought up to use Mr. especially when disagreeing with people to show that I do have a level of respect and that I am conscious of the fact that I do not know you on a one to one basis. I also respect the fact that there are far more people on this board who know far more about magic, magic history, and the presentation of magic than I. Please accept my apologies for not being consistent with my posts and the use of the proper prefix to names.

As a defense that magic’s history can be entertaining when done correctly I offer an account where Bill Malone while performing on the Worlds Greatest Magic #?? Was doing the cutting to 4 aces bit and prior to doing the effect there was a video segment about John Scarne, his ability to cut to the aces from any shuffled deck and how the mob was bothering him to do the effect for them and teach it to them so that they could use it in order to bend the odds in there illegal gaming activities. This is the type of history that I am speaking about. It is a very interesting story if you ask me, (I know I know nobody is asking) it conjures up images of mobsters and of that period of time in American history.

Mr. Palmer’s account of how he used some history prior to presenting his straight jacket escape is also the type of history that I am talking about here.

This type of history can be very entertaining to the audience even if you are providing the name of the effect. In a private conversation I discussed my performance style and general working conditions with Mr. Townsend, I told him that even thought I no longer work on the large stage I still try to create a type of “up-close” theater when working my close up “act”. You see I do not just stand up and present tricks or even well worked out routines when I am doing walk around magic, I actually like to think of it as a type of theater where I like to use the audience as performing members of what I am doing. So keeping this in mind I do use the history of magic when performing, it sets the stage if you will for my brand of entertainment. As I am setting the stage using these stories it does get the audience involved in what I am doing and as I have been told it creates a very magical experience for the people that I am performing for.

Using the history or unique stories of magic is not anything new it has been done by the greats of magic for decades in some form or the other. The trick here is to use it in a way that is topical and entertaining. Simply standing up telling the audience “for my next trick I will perform the zombie” truly is not all that interesting, standing up and telling the audience something like “I would like to share with you an effect that almost caused a magician to loose his life to a bunch of angry mobsters” and then going into a bit of the history of the performer and why the mob wanted the routine how the magician refused to expose it and then performing it is very entertaining. Like Mr. Palmer stated it is all in how you do it.

Kris
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Kris,

I certainly appreciate your thoughtful post. This will probably be my last post on the matter because I've said plenty enough already. I do not think this is a critical issue and I don't want to seem like I'm all bent out of shape about this type of presentation. I don't think injecting history is going to kill magic or anything like that. I don't want to seem like some over zealous nutbag about this. I don't really care all that much, but do enjoy discussing these things.

A word or two about Houdini is not a big deal in my opinion. Houdini is the most popular magician ever and the most recognizable name in the history of magic. Charles' Gaucci's trick, the "Houdini Card Mystery" speaks briefly of Houdini and is a great trick. That really dosen't bother me. A word or two here and there is not what concerns me. The situation that you talked about earlier, after your set, dosen't bother me. BUT, I know what magicians are like, and they will sometimes foist their deep love and appreciation of magic on their audience, and bore that same audience. People really don't care about the stuff like we do.

I agree with Bill for the most part, and really, I don't think this is a huge matter. It's just something to discuss, I don't want to get too worked up about it. Good Luck to everyone, thanks for your thoughts, I really do like to hear the many sides of a topic like this one.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
There is a time and a place for everything, so goes the cliche, but it's true. Leonard Bernstein used to have television programs about the history of various kinds of music. These were generally very simplified, so as to be appealing to the very audience he was aiming for -- children. But the work wasn't dumbed down so much that parents couldn't appreciate it also. He would explain something about, perhaps Saint-Saens, then have the symphony play one of the movements from the "Carnival of the Animals."

But it wasn't a concert, and it wasn't a music history lesson. It was an appetizer. Bernstein would never do that in an evening concert. It would have been out of place.

The segment with Bill Malone was an exception to the way he would normally perform that routine. He certainly wouldn't show a video of John Scarne at the beginning of his ace-cutting routine. He might talk about him, BRIEFLY, but then go into the routine.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
Quote:
On 2005-08-22 12:53, Bill Palmer wrote:

The segment with Bill Malone was an exception to the way he would normally perform that routine. He certainly wouldn't show a video of John Scarne at the beginning of his ace-cutting routine. He might talk about him, BRIEFLY, but then go into the routine.

Very true Bill he would not do that in a standard evenings performance but I was attempting to make a point that even on the large scale of what we call entertainment (tv) that using the history of a performer or a paticular trick or even a performance can work if done in an interesting and creative manner. It was just one "case in point" that's all.
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
Quote:
On 2005-08-21 21:16, Bill Palmer wrote:

Then I went into the straitjacket. I explained that the straitjacket escape was introduced into the world of magic by Harry Houdini, because until he performed it, all escapes were done under cover. This was the first escape that was performed in the open. Then I bring out the straitjacket and let the helpers look at it. I point out the characteristics of it. "This thing is made of 64 ounce sail cloth. That's heavy stuff!!! It's the same material that pulled the great sailing ships across the ocean. It's reinforced with leather. That's tough stuff. It's used to hold cows together. Ever seen one without it? It's not a pretty sight!"

Then they put me into the straitjacket. I sent them back to their seats and I said: "Ladies and Gentlemen. Houdini's average time for this escape was 11 minutes and 57 seconds. I hope to take at least 10 minutes off this time tonight for two reasons:

Ok here is my take on this... I'm sure I'm not going to win any popularity contest by saying this... but shrug. I don't see that as teaching the audience history at all ...Here's why...when you look at your patter it's not about giving the audience information you don't already assume they have. Let's look at this statement...""Ladies and Gentlemen. Houdini's average time for this escape was 11 minutes and 57 seconds. I hope to take at least 10 minutes off this time tonight for two reasons"
What if you made that statement and the audience didn't know who Houdini was ..they didn't know he was amazing... What if you used the name of someone less known...what would be the point? It's not about giving the audience information you don't already assume they have. Instead it seems to me the PURPOSE of that patter is to build up the effect..He did it in 12 minutes We all know who he was and that he was amazing... and you're going to do it in 10. Also the second difference I see with this escape is there is not the same problem in that there is no gimmick or method to give away by telling the name...some ppl would argue that escapeology is not hard core magic.. more part of the periphery things that we add to magic...like mime, juggling, contortionist ect.....certainly Vernon did not see Houdini as a magician...but that aside... with no gimmick or method to give away it is not the same as naming an effect like Twisting the Aces which can be googled instantly. Just my take on it.
Peace Beth
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Is this a presentation taboo? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL