The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Return Of The (not so) Youthful Curmudgeon! - by Paul Chosse » » What's this all about? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Chosse
View Profile
V.I.P.
1955 - 2010
2389 Posts

Profile of Paul Chosse
Hello, one and all!

Allow me to introduce myself - My name is Paul Chosse. I've been posting to the Magic Café almost since its' inception, and learning a lot as I go along. Thanks to Steve Brooks for that. And thanks to all of you, faithful participants' in this grand experiment...

Now, Steve has asked me if I'd like a place to spout off without fear of immediate retribution! I guess I've written enough to fake him out. He thinks I may have something to say, and that some of you will be interested in reading it. We'll see...

I have no idea what I'll write here. My intention is to treat this like a daily journal, commenting on the passing scene, reminiscing, answering some questions if they are posed. You can do that by PM'ing me here on the Café...

I've been doing magic for about 40 years, and I've been incredibly lucky most of that time. I have managed to be in the right places at the right times, and have met and become friendly with some of the great practioners of the last several decades. I'll be sharing some of that experience, and the some of the stories that typify the fun I've had along the way. Also, the lessons I've learned, the tips that I've been given that I think make the magic I do just a little better than it used to be. Maybe those tips will help you too, or the stories may bring you a smile, as you punch your way through the day...

Best, PSC
"You can't steal a gift..." Dizzy Gillespie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Return Of The (not so) Youthful Curmudgeon! - by Paul Chosse » » What's this all about? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL