The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Doug Malloy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
Hi all,I wanted to get The Lean made and have been trying to contact Doug Malloy.However,he doesn't seems to reply the emails I sent him.Knowing that he's a very busy man,anybody knows if he is outta town or something.
Is there a way to build your own Leaning effect or someone else that builds this?
Would appreciate some advice.Tks in advance
Maps
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Doug is a good friend and talked to him just yesterday. He's really busy doing shows and running the shop right now, but in all honesty (and I love ya' Doug), he has a couple of people looking at his e-mails and everybody thinks everybody else is responding. Call him up and tell them that you sent e-mails and they will be very nice and apologetic and you'll go right up to the top of the food chain.

I know, because this is how my e-mails get handled (and I love everybody there); so I just call him now.
Coram Deo
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
Thanks Steven.
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
Garopr
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Garopr
Is it possible to go around a regular day while wearing these shoes and be able to do the lean anywhere?
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
No, it is not. This is not an impromptu effect, despite what Cyril's videos seem to show.

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
ThePartyMagician
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
216 Posts

Profile of ThePartyMagician
Quote:
This is not an impromptu effect, despite what Cyril's videos seem to show.

BUT...you can wear the shoes all day if you want to! You just won't be able to actually lean without the "special something"!

I have the Lean, and it is a great effect. The audience reaction is fantastic! Doug was first class at keeping in touch with me about the order, so I can only assume it's he's extremely busy at the moment.

Best regards
Mike
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
If that is the case with the lean and not being able to do it just anywhere, I wonder what kind of setup is needed in the streets? How was Cyril able to do it in the street or on a street car? Hmmm..... that special something (plate) is not easily put on ashfault or a bus floor!
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
You cannot really perform this in the streets without exposing the method. Keep it on stage I think. That's where I use mine!

Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
Paolo Venturini
View Profile
Veteran user
Lucca (I.) - New York City
385 Posts

Profile of Paolo Venturini
Hi Mike,

sadly I've a bad arthritis on my legs, and I'd like to know if that could be a problem to perform the lean.

Thank you.

Paolo Venturini
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Yes Paolo, unfortunately it would be a big problem for you. Not recomended at all. Sorry,

Chance
magicsavant
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
157 Posts

Profile of magicsavant
Ditto, it helps to be in shape to get a better effect, i.e. a further lean.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Doug Malloy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL