The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Cyril tricks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
I just saw a couple of clips from cyril and I think he is great, anybody know where to find his moving pips trick? or the chopstick trick? they are amazing, thanks for your time
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
He probably dosent sell them but if he did they would only be avalible in japan.
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
TheFourWinds
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of TheFourWinds
Can't you figure them out by yourself? A lot of Cyril's stuff is just that, a lot of existing magic put to a different spin.
Paolo Venturini
View Profile
Veteran user
Lucca (I.) - New York City
385 Posts

Profile of Paolo Venturini
Quote:
On 2005-12-13 17:28, deputy wrote:
I just saw a couple of clips from cyril and I think he is great, anybody know where to find his moving pips trick? or the chopstick trick? they are amazing, thanks for your time

There are already lots of posts about all clips of Cyril (http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=EjOxF2lbDoM&search=japanese%20magic%20cyril%20takayama More Clips on The Page) and also where to find the Moving Pips http://www.topsecretmagic.co.uk/cards.html

Paolo Venturini
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Thanks paolo, I am going to get the pips trick, I have never been on that site before. And 4 winds, if I knew how to do them why the hell would I post this? I have no idea how he does the chopstick trick and I was just seeing if it is on the market. What I do not understand is why you post a reply and not answer and help with the question that was asked. that's what the Café is for, right?
Alex Linian
View Profile
Inner circle
Peru
1277 Posts

Profile of Alex Linian
Ask yourself: Why do you wanna know?
Paolo Venturini
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

Quote:
On 2005-12-13 21:05, deputy wrote:
Thanks paolo, I am going to get the pips trick, I have never been on that site before. And 4 winds, if I knew how to do them why the hell would I post this? I have no idea how he does the chopstick trick and I was just seeing if it is on the market. What I do not understand is why you post a reply and not answer and help with the question that was asked. that's what the Café is for, right?

I don't understand yor question! Didn't I tell you where to find the "Moving Pips"? If you read all my post, I believe I've helped more than I asked, and that's why I register in this Café'. It's called a contribution to the "fellas" of the Magical Art! In my magic life, I'm never been so lucky to have a forum with so many professional and good magicians, and nobody shared a trick to me; yes, I had a hard time in the beginning and I don't wont this happened to somebody else. That's way I've shared (and I will) my personal routines, my gags, personal advices and opinion about "modus operandi" of some particular effect... So, I'm sorry, but I don't know what are you talking about.

Paolo Venturini
KidCrenshaw
View Profile
Special user
USA
537 Posts

Profile of KidCrenshaw
Paolo, he wasn't talking to you!
"Put your faith in Providence, but always cut the cards"
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
I was not talking about you brother, you have been the only one to help
Paolo Venturini
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

OK, my fault, I misunderstand your post and I apologie to you and everybody else.

Once again, I understand NOW why Steve Brooks, on the Café's Roules, advice to be careful posting late at night, especially when you're feeling tired and/or irritated. Sorry steve, sorry guys!

Deputy, I'm gonna pm you, I have a teory about the Chopstick.

Paolo Venturini
davetolomy
View Profile
New user
Portsmouth
28 Posts

Profile of davetolomy
O for ****s sake will everyone shut up about criss angel, david blaine and cyril takayama.

Other magicians do exist you know.
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Get out of here, really? we all know there are other ones
moilima
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of moilima
There are THOUSANDS of topics that don't mention Cyril, Blaine and Angel. Why are you posting here anyway?
forrestlim
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
57 Posts

Profile of forrestlim
Unlike Blaine and Angel, Cyril's magic is totally different. He has Asian's style of perfomance.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Quote:
On 2005-12-13 18:59, Paolo Venturini wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-12-13 17:28, deputy wrote:

There are already lots of posts about all clips of Cyril (http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=EjOxF2lbDoM&search=japanese%20magic%20cyril%20takayama More Clips on The Page) and also where to find the Moving Pips http://www.topsecretmagic.co.uk/cards.html

Paolo Venturini

do you think it is the same trick cyril does? the description seems to be different from what I saw cyril had performed. dan harlan also has a moving pip trick but I am not sure if it is cyrls moving pip trick either. do you or anyone of you know more details?
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Marco S.
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Marco S.
What kind of comment was that, davetolomy? Everybody can talk about everything here!
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Paolo sometime after going into 3 or 4 pages of post I lose track.

Maro
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
Paolo Venturini
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

Maro, what you mean?

Paolo Venturini
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Can anyone try to answer my question above please who might has purchased this trick already for instance?
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Quote:
On 2005-12-16 10:42, Paolo Venturini wrote:
OK, my fault, I misunderstand your post and I apologie to you and everybody else.

Once again, I understand NOW why Steve Brooks, on the Café's Roules, advice to be careful posting late at night, especially when you're feeling tired and/or irritated. Sorry steve, sorry guys!

Paolo many times the topic of post gets misunderstood
and many members get upset to add to what I call adding fuel to the fire. Meaning I look at a topic post and by the time I look at page 5 of all the posts, I then have to look back at the topic post and say what was all that about.

Its not a complaint just an observation of some Post Topic pages.

Maro
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Cyril tricks? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL