The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Porper's latest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I was out to work on some ideas with Joe Porper and he showed me some early versions of some gaffed Poker Chips that will be well worth waiting for. He's come up with a different way to make what coin guys call a Flipper, and is inserting magnets and shims in various chips as well as making very nice shell sets and color changing chips.

And, believe it or not... a Schlage house key with a SHELL. Oh boy... "KEY FLY" could be on the way!

He's going to try to have these at the World Magic Seminar coming soon in Las Vegas and at BLACKPOOL... his first trip there.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Cool, sounds great Peter, quick question, as you know him better than most, how regularly does he check his email? I am trying to work on a project with him but havent had a reply yet, I know hes a busy man though

Thanks again
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Sounds neat. His products are the best of the best.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Christopher.... Joe has just installed a computer in his office and hired a secretary... so hit him with email again and you should be ok. You might have been sending during his computer system switchover.
Billy Bo
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Billy Bo
Great to hear I hope I get to see his work in person at blackpool. will you be there pete?
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
No I will have to stay at the WMS in Las Vegas (Joe is leaving early to get to Blackpool). I'd like to go just to see Ken Dodd.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Porper's latest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL