The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Whats your favorite multiple coin production? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RJ Hunt
View Profile
Elite user
Lakeland, FL
466 Posts

Profile of RJ Hunt
Quote:
On 2006-02-14 22:20, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Quote:
On 2006-02-14 21:13, Sleightly_Dangerous wrote:
Four the Hard Way or Four the Easy are both very good by Earl Nelson. I also like Jay Sankey's Flying S***** P*** Production on His first DVD. (BTW why are we using C*DE, I am new here so please forgive) ...

To start, you are free to discuss things by name in context.

The shorthand RH = right hand etc is for compact prose, not code. The goal is to communicate clearly though to avoid writing things that expose ideas to muggles should one happen to be reading. Proper names for sleights and tools, then some shorthand seems to work fine here. When you get over 50 posts you can get to other places where ideas can be discussed more freely and in more detail, so long as not revealing secrets of marketed items.

Hey, welcome to the Café.

Thanks for the welcome and I will heed your words and keep it simple. I kinda figured that. Anyway thanks again for the welcome and I am glad ppl still care about our "Magicians Oath".

Later & Out
RJ
Richard Tremblay
View Profile
Regular user
Québec, Canada
120 Posts

Profile of Richard Tremblay
I really like "1, 2, 4" by Gary Kurtz from one of his earliest lecture notes. This is a stand-up, no table production of 4 coins that truly looks magical. You can even show your hand empty at the beginning.

Richard
FRANZIS
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of FRANZIS
Hi,

yes the Mcclintock's seven the hard way is wonderfull.

In the BOBO you can read a production which looks like the same but very different, it is also a good production, but it is not possoble to perform it impromptu.

In the Jim BUFFALO book you can also find ideas
MagiMan123
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of MagiMan123
Check out Geoff Latta's "A Trick with Three Coins" on the LVMI 2003 DVD. I use the Triple Threat Coins,that way you only have to "dump" one coin at the end of the routine.
sethman
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of sethman
Sonic squeeze is fun.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Whats your favorite multiple coin production? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL