The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Harding Stack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JPL
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of JPL
I'm looking for information on the Harding stack - can anybody tell me where I can find the stack?

JPL
magickdabid--uk
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magickdabid--uk
Magic books by post UK..............

Dave
Munskin
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, UK
297 Posts

Profile of Munskin
It's also explained in Paul Gordon's Nocturnal Creations book as part of one of the effects. The full stack isn't explained, as it's not required for the specific effect he uses it for, however, you can get the gist of it easy enough.

Munskin
Templer
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Templer
There are several publications which contain detailed information and routine ideas for this stack.

Peter Scarlett sells a very good booklet for £10 which will give you more than enough information to decide if this is the stack for you. It also contains details on Alan Shaxons 'Name a Card' routine.
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
There are also several items written by Walt Lees and Stephen Tucker that are specific to the Harding stack.

I began by learning the Harding system as you can 'calculate' to any card quickly. I did find though, that through the need to use the deck to set up for further effects, it made sense to design my own stack, which is based on the cards needed for the routines that I perform most often.
Templer
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Templer
Hi Ajb,

That sounds interesting. Obviously not for this thread, but I would be interested to hear more if you are prepared to send me a PM

Regards

Templer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Harding Stack (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL