The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Lee Asher's Diving Board Double review (request) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gonzo
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Gonzo
Looking for a review of Lee Ashers Ebook "Diving Board Double". Has anyone read this or know about this doublelift.

Thanks
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
It's a really cool move. I do it frequently. The e-book is really the only way to learn the move, unless you are fortunate enough to meet with Lee Asher.

KC
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I was lucky to learn this move from the man himself at the Session Convention, and it is a great DL. The Acrobatic DL takes a little bit more practice, but it is all worth it. It is a very convincing DL, though, the acrobatic DL isn't going to be your first choice DL, you will only use that one really when showing off for magicians or something, but the non-acrobatic DL is one of the best DLs created
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Its a knack once you get it down Smile
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Gonzo
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Gonzo
Thanks for all the responses, I will get the Ebook and begin working on it.
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
COol! Welcome to the diving Club Smile
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1132 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
I wrote a review of the Diving Board Double awhile ago. I know the search function is down, so I'll give you the link.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......47229791

Hope this helps.

Caleb
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Thank you, Caleb. I have Lee's Diving Board Double - it's a wonderful change or alternative to DL, but I find my small hands sometimes have trouble with handling it due to the card needs to lay a certain way using the width of your palm to do a move.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Pharaoh
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Pharaoh
I like this double lift method. It has two versions, as Christopher says, one being more difficult and more flourishy to perform. Both, though, I think have value and are worth adding to your repertoire of sleights.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
I think this DL looks un-natural. If you are into the flourish school of magic then that shouldn't be a problem. Personally, for me it's a no-no.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Badger
View Profile
Elite user
Ireland
401 Posts

Profile of Badger
This is a very cool move. easy to learn. IMO
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Lee Asher's Diving Board Double review (request) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL