The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Mike Powers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnobryant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
195 Posts

Profile of johnobryant
I have noticed that Mike Powers has a lot of effects dealing with transformations of cards, from big to small, and from small to big (normal size).

Someone at my local IBM meeting was showing me "diminishing returns" and it is so VISUAL I can't explain it. I didn't want to know the secret. But then he showed me and the method was genius!

He performed this trick to me better than I have seen it anywhere online since then.

The local shop I work at (www.jcrmagic.com) got me the effect, and it just came in. It also comes with the defectivew deck, which is another hard hitting effect. I searched online for a video of the performance so I can get the idea of the "defective deck" and mike had one on his website. It looks really visual, and I like how all his effects have a major ending.

I rate this effect a solid 10/10

-John O'Bryant
TomasB
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1144 Posts

Profile of TomasB
Check out his AmBIGous Card also which can be found in his new book "Power Plays". A clip of it might be up on his site: http://www.mallofmagic.com

/Tomas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Mike Powers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL