The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Star Wars Theme (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Jack
View Profile
V.I.P.
228 Posts

Profile of The Jack
So brandon PM me with That!!!

Tks in advance
oddsmaker
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of oddsmaker
My 9 year olds name is Anakin. I guess I could loan him to ya.
lol
tank5030
View Profile
Regular user
Portsmouth, VA
151 Posts

Profile of tank5030
This post reminded me of an idea I had in the past related to Star Wars. Buy one of those 4 foot flourescent light tube covers from home depot. Decorate it with sign vinal to look like a light saber. Slice it lengthwise, and there you have an instantly appearing light saber from where ever you want(out of your coat pocket or whatver) via the appearing pole method. Even though appearing poles are usuall oppened slowly, one of a shorter lenght with pop open quickly like one of those cheap appearing wands do. (It even has a pretty dramatic sound). Just a thought you might want to consider.
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Any new ideas since the new animated STAR WARS: The Clone Wars movie has just been released???

Let's hear your 2 cents............
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Nothing new in the way of routines, but if you listen to or subscribe to the Force-Cast podcast, you can hear me on the Roundtable with Jason and Jimmy...
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
I have a great Out of This World/Undertaker/From Hell routine that I use for kids. I use 30 pictures of various Jedi characters from comics, magazines, or computer. I mark the back of half the pictures with a white light sabre(Jedi) and the other half with a black light sabre(Dark Jedi). The routine is basicaly a test if the Child can use the force to detect wich of the pictured jedi has turned to the dark side. I show them the 30 pictures and ask the child if he senses the light side or the dark side. At the end the child has managed to correctly guess the dark jedi and all of the light side jedi.
Matthew St. Cyr
View Profile
Special user
The Dark Woods of New England
793 Posts

Profile of Matthew St. Cyr
Quote:
On 2007-06-18 12:39, Salby wrote:

Any ideas with the recently released USA Postage Stamps?? There are 15 different Star Wars characters and spaceships. Maybe sticking them to blank cards??

These Star Wars Stamps have potential.... I know it.

There is an effect called Air Mail which is available through (I think) Hocus Pocus and Hank Lee. Anyway, the basic effect is a transposition. A stamp is placed in a clear envelope. Another stamp is placed in a small clear box. The box is placed in your hand and the envelope is shaken. The stamps visibly change places. The stamp in the box is now in the envelope and vice versa. Maybe if you have stamps with ships.....you could work out a hyperspace patter?
The Wonder Lies In The Dark Between The Stars. . .
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Great ideas so far. Anymore??????
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
OK... I think it is appropriate once again to resurrect this thread since the new movie (STAR WARS: The Force Awakens) is being released in a few months from now.

Anyone have any cool ideas??
Kasey Logan
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Kasey Logan
My husband and I have been debating about including a key routine in our act, I saw these on Amazon today and it made me think of this thread: http://www.amazon.com/Saber-Shaped-Space......0PRL9L5C
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
527 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
Since posting on this thread in 2008, I've since released the mentioned effect in my book PHATHOM as well as an instant download with Penguin called Speechless.

-BQ
It occured to me at once that love could be a great illusion, that makes fools of brilliant thinkers everyday
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Anymore ideas???
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Star Wars Theme (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL