The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Handcuff Annual 2007 - Your contributions wanted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lauher
View Profile
New user
Long Island, New York
51 Posts

Profile of lauher
The Handcuff Annual 2006 was a great success. It featured a combination of articles from collectors, historians and performers. If you have not seen it visit the Cannon's web site.

Creation of the 2007 edition are well underway. I have several nice contributions from collectors and some really spectacular Houdini contributions. Including some actual new research on the Mirror handcuff contributed by Mick Hanzlik.

But I am short of contributions from performers. Please consider making a contribution. A little free publicity never hurt anyone. For example last year I have very nice photo spreads from Dean Gunnarson and from Kristen and Kevin and Living Illusions. I also had a interview with Cindini and other shorter contributions.

Like last year the book is spiral bound in full color on heavy glossy stock.

If you have an idea please send me an email. This is definitely a community project and it can not succeed with out help from many sources.

cheers
Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Handcuff Annual 2007 - Your contributions wanted (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL