The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Richard Sander's Stickman 4 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gkfreed
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of gkfreed
Quote:
On 2007-05-01 13:30, jonathanahirsch wrote:
In my earlier post, I mitakenly mentioned Mr. Stickman, but was in fact referring to Stickman 4. That being said, what do you all think of using the stamps instead of the men? Any thoughts?

This is one of my favorite packet tricks (and I LOVE packet tricks) but I would absolutely stick with the stickmen,especially if you are working for women. The "cute" factor goes a long way on this one and the climax is a visual killer!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I think the stamps are a great idea! Especially with the "world traveler" patter. There are no rules with this stuff. Make it your own.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
Try them both out and see which gets the better audience response perhaps? I think Gary has a good point about the cute stickmen and that certainly plays a big part in this.
jonathanahirsch
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of jonathanahirsch
Thanks guys. I'm going to make up two different sets of the cards and see what kind of reactions they get. I agree that the "cute" factor is enhanced with the little stickmen, but as Cameron said, I was trying to think of ways I could make this my routine, and not simply doing Richard Sander's routine (and probably not as well as him to boot)
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
A video of Mr. Stickman can be seen at MVD:

http://www.magicvideodepot.com/view.php?......d7175089

BM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Richard Sander's Stickman 4 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL