The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Buried alive (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Hello everbody!

This is my presentation for a card to box I invented:

"in the victorian times people were often paranoid about being buried alive (turn over top card on deck showing JC)and Mr sayers here was no different, except his paranoia served some purpose, because he was buried alive (card lost in deck). "luckily mr sayers had a bell on his coffin (take handbell from pocket)so if he was buried alve he could ring it and someone would come and dig him up" (spec rings bell, card case is picked up and JC is taken out).

" being buried alive is unlucky enough but mr sayers was buried alive twice (JC is again lost in the deck) but again mr sayers had a bell on his coffin so all he had to do was ring it (spec rings bell)and he was dug up" (card box opened JC taken out)

" mr sayers had always blamed his family for burying him alive, quite rightly so I think, so he left them" (JC vanishes leaving an empty playing card)

please tell me what you think of it

thanks
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Buried alive (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL