The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Kikuchi Tornado Spoon? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
Hey guys,
I know nothing about this gimmick, but that the effect that it produces looks great in the few clips I have seen.
I know some basic spoon and fork bends, but nothing gaffed.
Any comments on the Kikuchi Tornado Spoon? The difficulty in executing it, ringing in the gaff, using the gaff, etc.
Thanks in advance,
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
I remember having seen the video clip. It is not a psychic/magic metal bending. It only makes you seem to have the "super" strenght for being able to "roll" the fork between your fingers. If people think you can bend anything with your fingers, I don't think that they will fully appreciate any other PK metal bending at its just value.
My two cents,
Jonathan.
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I have this effect and I like it. However, I don't like being left dirty. I much prefer his bending spoon. It leaves you clean, and you can give the spectator the spoon to examine.
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Hi, I know it's been a while, but I just discovered that product, and I think I know what the gimmick is, and if it's what I imagine, I'm interested in purchasing one unit. Unfortunately, it's not in production anymore, I can't find it either at Penguin or SEO magic.

Do you guys know if there is another gimmick that produces the same effect as the Kikuchi's Tornado Spoon ?

I know that OX bender can twist spoon, but I don't want something that bulky, as I wish to show both hands seemingly empty.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Kikuchi Tornado Spoon? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL