The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Slim King Challenges Criss Angel!!! (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32~33~34 [Next]
thementalist814
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of thementalist814
I think Slim King has won the challenge! I just bought some Criss Angel Mindfreak cards at the dollar store! How low can you get?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-06-07 22:34, thementalist814 wrote:
I think Slim King has won the challenge! I just bought some Criss Angel Mindfreak cards at the dollar store! How low can you get?

NOW YOU'VE SPOILED THE SURPRISE ...ALL HOODOO BOXES CONTAIN CRISS ANGEL MINDFREAK CARDS!!!!!

As a matter of fact KEYMASTER works quite well with them Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Nero Fiddles
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Nero Fiddles
PM me with any question's regarding TELEPATHIC TARROT and THE KEYMASTER videos and THE BLESSING PDF.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-06-07 22:34, thementalist814 wrote:

The complete magic kits are at Walmart. They are more pricey.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The cards are AWESOME! I recommend them to everyone. I also got a good deal on Miss Cleo cards. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Since it is now popular to challenge CA I just would like to remind you I've been doing this for six years now ...It's made me a better performer as I've developed another dozen different and "Mind Boggling" new effects that I use on the radio, telephone and the internet. I think it is a good idea for everyone to challenge CA and improve their own skills in the process.
:dancing:
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-09-01 16:15, Slim King wrote:
Since it is now popular to challenge CA I just would like to remind you I've been doing this for six years now ...It's made me a better performer as I've developed another dozen different and "Mind Boggling" new effects that I use on the radio, telephone and the internet. I think it is a good idea for everyone to challenge CA and improve their own skills in the process.
:dancing:

Yeah whats up with all the challenges I am seeing on FB today Slim?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I guess that Challenging CA is getting extra popular these days ..... It is interesting since CA seems to be the guy starting it ...... bad times I guess .... Maybe CA will become better because of it? Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The ROSHAMBOing has begun!!!!!!
Skypeshambo on the way too...... Smile
ROSHAMBO!!!!
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Just got Roshambo'd over the phone by the King. ***, it's good! Very, very nice work.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Gabelson is now an official judge in the challenge!!!!

I had a blast and it's always good to speak with fellow mentalists and entertainers. I'm not sure those here realize exactly who you are, but it was my great privelege to have such a fantastic conversation with you.

See you in Hollywood or the Big Apple!!!!

ROSHAMBO!!!!! Smile
http://vimeo.com/15848614
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2011-03-03 14:29, MikeSuper wrote:
I gotta tell ya, I heard good things about this, so I actually called Slim and asked him to Roshambo me as well. I had a smile on my face the whole time!
All ll I can say is that I'm the proud new owner of Roshambo! Smile
Slim has a dvd coming out for it, but I told him I couldn't wait...and he was kind enough to teach it to me over the phone, and I immediately put a check
in the mail to him. It's a great way to create magic with nothing more than a phone call! And what's nice is it's a three phase routine that builds! Kudos Slim!
I will be sending you the PDF soon Mike .. RLFrame is helping me along step by step!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Slim,is ROSHAMBO being released as a DVD and PDF?
Or,is it a Combo,Package ?

~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Thanks for the kind words, Slim. I'm just a guy who digs mentalism. See you on one of the coasts, for sure!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2013-07-14 21:46, Godzilla wrote:

~G
it is a PDF and I'd like to include some audio .. So much is lost simply reading without vocal inflection. There is a discussion of Phenomenon that I'd like to included .. extremely fun stuff.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2013-07-14 21:48, gabelson wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Slim. I'm just a guy who digs mentalism. See you on one of the coasts, for sure!
I can't imagine how many hundreds of your jokes I've laughed at.... unknowingly ...all these years .. Impressive to be sure!!!!!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2013-07-14 21:46, Godzilla wrote:

~G
Many of the effects used on this thread are revealed in PROFESSOR SLIM KING'S COMPENDIUM OF RADIO MAGIC. I've had many people interested in it and I will be performing all new demo's on this thread. The compendium is over 10 hours of video and audio material including Pdf's to boot.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
How many DVDs and books do you now have Slim King?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I will be releasing the Compendium in a few weeks ... It will basically contain EVERYTHING I've been working on for a decade .. I will do demo's on this thread, as I am still waiting for Chris Angel to respond. Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The Compendium of Radio Magic is ready to roll. I'll be performing my demo's on here ... The first one will be with Morgan Strebler!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Slim King Challenges Criss Angel!!! (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32~33~34 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL