The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Venice Beach Freakshow!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..29~30~31~32~33..43~44~45 [Next]
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Olde UK expression for what a fine daughter you have !!!
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
OK......I'll let you slide on that one! By the way, I finally found that TMZ video....check it out at 18:10.....

http://www.tmz.com/videos?mediaKey=84bf5......URL=true

Myrtle and Squirtle are officially famous now Smile
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Check out this video of what we do between shows INSIDE......
MEET DIGGER The PAIN PROOF MAN from Scotland!!!
This is how he entertains the kids Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgNx0fjURTg

FOLKS, for One Dollar you can staple his stomach, chest or back.......For Five Dollars, you can staple that cheek up there, or that cheek down there.....for Ten Dollars, you can staple his tongue.......for Twenty Dollars, you can staple his Forehead..........NOW.....If you want to staple anything under the kilt ladies, you can negotiate that with him INSIDE......... Smile WHOLESOME FAMILY FUN Smile DON'T MISS IT!!!!
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Folks, the Freakshow now has a Facebook.

Just sayin'.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Just added it this morning!
All the cool kids should do it.
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Done and did.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
We had a GREAT weekend!!! One of our best line ups happened.....SEE BRETT LOUDERMILK The SWORD SWALLOWER.....WATCH The FIRE EATER.....LADY TWISTO The RUBBER GIRL and ELECTRA The ELECTRIC LADY.......Meet LARRY The WOLF BOY---one of the WORLD FAMOUS MEXICAN WOLF BOYS.....WITNESS MURRUGUN The MYSTIC stick a steel skewer through his entire body from FRONT to BACK!!! Wait until you MEET DIGGER The PAIN PROOF MAN from Scotland......You won't Believe your eyes when you SEE The Man they call THE CREATURE--a man that looks VERY DIFFERENT from you and me (he even has 67 piercings just in his face!!!).....and last but not least, SEE The HUMAN BLOCKHEAD Smile Once you're done with the LIVE SHOW, go over to SEE 10 ANIMALS With TWO HEADS that are ALIVE, ALIVE, ALIVE!!!!! SEE The TWO-HEADED TURTLES...The TWO-HEADED SNAKES.....The TWO-HEADED FISH.....The TWO-HEADED BEARDED DRAGONS......and so many MORE!!!!! PET ROCKY The DOG with FIVE LEGS and FLUFFY The FIVE LEGGED PUPPY......SEE The MEXICAN WALKING FISH and The IGUANA with TWO TAILS....They're ALL INSIDE!!!! FOLKS, I haven't even told you ONE FIFTH of what's INSIDE.....GO IN NOW and YOU CAN SEE IT ALL Smile

All I want to know is WHY did it have to rain today???
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Hey! I just got a mexican walking fish this weekend! Super cool! Mine is just a little baby though...Only an inch long. Can't wait for him to grow up!
You might want to look into one of these though...
http://www.neonmice.com
As soon as they are available, I'll be getting some.
And you could sell them in the gift shop!
G
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Thanks! That is a great link!!!!! The Mexican Walking Fish is a very unusual animal...Brett turned me onto them and we have had ours for a few years. It is albino and about 8 inches long. What's interesting about them is that they can regenerate complete limbs. If you cut off their leg, they will grow back a complete working leg....bones, muscles and all. I haven't tested this, because I can't bring myself to, but it has been done. Supposedly, they only live in the wild in one body of water in Mexico and are headed towards extinction in the wild. Make sure you keep yours in spring water only...tap water will hurt them and kill them. They are very sensitive to it. Also, they prefer cooler water, so don't put them in the window where the sun will heat up the water. I mainly feed mine blood worms. If you watch them closely, they are very intelligent....almost psychic Smile Thanks again for that link!!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Send em to me I will supply the chips.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Thanks Todd! I heard about the regeneration as well, but I am not testing it. Mine is standard wild colored and munching away at bloodworms like they are spaghetti. I have it in cured tap water (same as I use for my fish) but will switch to spring today. He's in a nice cool spot that never gets above 68 degrees. Thanks much for the advice!
Will definately have to watch for the psychic abilities. As weird as they are, I believe it!
I came across some this weekend at a reptile expo that have jellyfish dna spliced in...They glow like the mice. I have some contact info if you would be interested.
G
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Quote:
On 2010-01-18 12:37, T-RAY wrote:
We had a GREAT weekend!!! One of our best line ups happened.....SEE BRETT LOUDERMILK The SWORD SWALLOWER.....WATCH The FIRE EATER.....LADY TWISTO The RUBBER GIRL and ELECTRA The ELECTRIC LADY.......Meet LARRY The WOLF BOY---one of the WORLD FAMOUS MEXICAN WOLF BOYS.....WITNESS MURRUGUN The MYSTIC stick a steel skewer through his entire body from FRONT to BACK!!! Wait until you MEET DIGGER The PAIN PROOF MAN from Scotland......You won't Believe your eyes when you SEE The Man they call THE CREATURE--a man that looks VERY DIFFERENT from you and me (he even has 67 piercings just in his face!!!).....and last but not least, SEE The HUMAN BLOCKHEAD Smile Once you're done with the LIVE SHOW, go over to SEE 10 ANIMALS With TWO HEADS that are ALIVE, ALIVE, ALIVE!!!!! SEE The TWO-HEADED TURTLES...The TWO-HEADED SNAKES.....The TWO-HEADED FISH.....The TWO-HEADED BEARDED DRAGONS......and so many MORE!!!!! PET ROCKY The DOG with FIVE LEGS and FLUFFY The FIVE LEGGED PUPPY......SEE The MEXICAN WALKING FISH and The IGUANA with TWO TAILS....They're ALL INSIDE!!!! FOLKS, I haven't even told you ONE FIFTH of what's INSIDE.....GO IN NOW and YOU CAN SEE IT ALL Smile

All I want to know is WHY did it have to rain today???

And to top that off, I had another fainter. This one bled!
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
I would be very interested!
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
I'll get it for you tonight!
'Grats of the fainter/bleeder Brett!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Gwyd, try out distilled water and/or de-ionized water. The distilled is the most basic and pure of the marketable water, no minerals or contaminants.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
You might wanna check to make sure distilled is safe for them--I've been told that in humans and other animals drinking it can leach out minerals we need.

Gwyd, is that contact info different that what is on the site? If so, I'd love to have it, too.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
I have kept mine in spring water for 3 years and it's fine, so you can trust that. The tap water will damage it's gills for sure.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
The glowing Axolotl is through someone different.Trying to find the info- Misplaced it somewhere. Hopefully it will show up today.
I'll send it to both of you.
G
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Any luck?
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Not yet.
It is on a sheet of paper somewhere. If I don't find it today, I'll talk to some of my friends that were at the reptile expo with me to see if they have it.
G
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Venice Beach Freakshow!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..29~30~31~32~33..43~44~45 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL