The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Stores in New Jersey? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Borky
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Borky
I'm looking for some B&M stores in New Jersey, particularly in North Jersey, Essex County. There used to be one a few blocks away from my house, bad sadly it closed down a few years ago when I wasn't as into magic as I am now.

Thanks!
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
My favorite shop was 'Mecca Magic' in Bloomfield. That may be the one you mention that closed.
The only others are:

'Ken's Magic & Costume Shop' in Fair Lawn was a storefront. It didn't have a lot of stuff but it was OK.

'The Trickery' is in West Milford and by appointment only. I've only dealt with them via internet and phone.

'Martinka's Magic Shop' in Midland Park. I've never been here so I can't say much.
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
I love kens. It is the first magic shop I have ever been to. The owner is very nice.
-Matt
jwebyra
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
140 Posts

Profile of jwebyra
I recommend Martinka's. I have been there a number of times and love it. They have a lot of magic and are getting in more inventory all the time. They just expanded their book and DVD section.

BTW I miss Mecca too.

Ron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Stores in New Jersey? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL