The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Folding Money by Porper - Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bottsbeans
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of bottsbeans
I recently purchased Folding Money by Joe Porper but I'm having trouble with the setup. From looking at the instructions and the gimmick, it appears the paper bills are facing the wrong way. I can't see how to make it work but I'm sure it's something I'm missing.

If you have this effect, please email me with any suggestions.

Thanks,
Larry
Chris SD
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Chris SD
I would try and track down Mr. Pete Biro if I were you. He's somewhere on these boards.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Hit me with private mail. (Or are you the guy I already helped?) I have no short term name memory.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
bottsbeans
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of bottsbeans
Thanks Joe, yes I am the one you already helped with this. I have it working great now.

Larry
bottsbeans
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of bottsbeans
Sorry...I mean't Pete (see, my short-term memory is worse than yours!).

Larry
lucasmonge
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of lucasmonge
Hi, I have a couple of questions about folding money. I live in new zealand so I wonder if this can be used with 50 cent new zealand coins (diameter 24,75 mm) which are very similar to the US quarter (diameter 24.26 mm or it is specifically for the US quarter. Also the thickness of the NZ and US coin are almost identical. My other question is about the length of the US note against the NZ note. I think the NZ note is half centimeter shorter in length against the US note, is this a problem?

Thank you Smile
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On 2012-08-26 19:30, lucasmonge wrote:
Hi, I have a couple of questions about folding money. I live in new zealand so I wonder if this can be used with 50 cent new zealand coins (diameter 24,75 mm) which are very similar to the US quarter (diameter 24.26 mm or it is specifically for the US quarter. Also the thickness of the NZ and US coin are almost identical. My other question is about the length of the US note against the NZ note. I think the NZ note is half centimeter shorter in length against the US note, is this a problem?

Thank you Smile

Good job dredging up the old post rather than starting a new one. Smile

You get the same advice as Bottsbeans - give Pete Biro a PM (he posted just above).

BTW, welcome to the Café. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Folding Money by Porper - Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL