The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Boss Ultimate Mind Reading (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
Here is one of Sir Rannie's, aka the boss, aka the manilaenforcer's most wonderful videos! This is truly amazing, as I've been often 'victimized' by this effect, not only thrice, but more than ten times. I've seen this being worked on other people and it surely causes extreme amazement.

First time I've seen it was when the boss asked for a deck, and made someone shuffle it. He places it on the center of the table, and asked me, then and there, to name any card. I said, the 4 of spades, and BOOM! The top card IS my very own card, the 4 of spades. No manipulations, controls.. nothing. This was also done to other people, and truly, their reactions are indescribable by words.

Now, without further ado, as I've delayed you so much, here's THE BOSS' ULTIMATE MIND READING. Watch it, and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMqPte7uQo0

Cyssa
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Very cool Cyssa.
Thanks for the post.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
The Enforcer shared this effect with be about ayear ago when he was developing it
and as you can see it is AMAZING.......
thanks for the demo Cyssa
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
schwarzeine
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of schwarzeine
Ahhh yes, The Boss' ultimate mind reading. The Boss' has performed this countless times and always in impossible situations. It really is amazing.
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
This is as direct as it gets. I've seen it in action many times. A card is placed on a table. A spectator names a card. The card on the table is the named card. No gimmicks or sleight of hand. People who have witnessed it are shocked (including me).
imagine the possibilities... endless...
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Very nice.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
All credit goes to the boss (and I'm wondering why he isn't posting yet). lol
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1283 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
Holy!!! Rannie IS the man!

Hey Boss, have you published that? Magic doesn't get more direct - excellent job! You continue to amaze me my friend!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thank you guys!

Rutabaga,

I have not published this my friend. As you all know, my magic is an open book to any serious magicians. This one however is something I might keep. Even my beloved Tavern Goers, and Manila Famiglia does not know how I do it.

I do have many methods of simulating this or achieving a similar effect. If you are interested, PM me. I was intending to market the effect I call B52's. For you Rutabaga....your just a PM away man!
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
I guess, this one is the boss' baby. He had been doing this perfectly for a long time! As for b52s, we're privileged enough to be one of the first to taste it. And I tell you, it's fantastic!!

Cyssa
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1283 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
I think everyone should have something special they keep for themselves - and this is definitely special!
mc_magi
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
949 Posts

Profile of mc_magi
Wow.
That performance blew me away.
RC4MAG
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of RC4MAG
Quote:
On 2007-03-09 12:21, rutabaga wrote:
I think everyone should have something special they keep for themselves - and this is definitely special!

Well, obviously one other person has to know Smile
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
O.K, I'm virtually only a card guy. That's only because I believe if you are going to be good at something then you should only concentrate on one thing. That to me is cards.

Now that I look at Rannies coin slieghts, the Godfathers coin slieghts, that is pushing me towards magic that is outside what I've been practicing for the last Five Years!!. How do I get started in this without an enourmous investment in coin magic books!! I have already invested enough money in card magic because that is my first love.

Help to all...
Magic is a vanishing art.
mc_magi
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
949 Posts

Profile of mc_magi
Get couple of Bobo books, grab some coins and start practicing?
that's about all if you aren't willing to spend on books.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Hello, I didn't even realize there was a thread for this until I did a search...But last September, I visited the Philippines and I was invited by Rannie to a magic club meeting, so I decided to show up... up to that point, ive never met him in person, so when I first saw him, he was eating some fast food with one hand and he was holding a card and a coin in the other hand...then he took me inside and introduced me to some of the guys, then he held the card out in front of him, then he told me to think of a card... "four of diamonds" then he asked if I'm sure... he turns over the card and there it was 4 of diamonds.. I felt like bending over and asking him to kick me in the junk because he really got me on that one...

j
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
It was the 7 of hearts man
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Now you really got me thinking..
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Ooh speaking of the Phillipines..I'm Filipino Smile
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Me too and yes it was the 7 of hearts Boss... I just cant think where I got the 4 of diamonds from..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Boss Ultimate Mind Reading (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL