The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » The Forgotten Props Contest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

erlandish
View Profile
Inner circle
Vancouver, Canada
1254 Posts

Profile of erlandish
Here's a double dare for you based on a Eugene Burger idea. Go through your junk drawer and look through the props you've got that wouldn't be caught dead performing with, and turn it into a strong magic routine.

It's actually the basis for a contest I'm running on my blog (read more about it here) and the prize is a Carney on Ramsay DVD. If you know anything about the Cylinder and Coins you know that one of the key aspects is a prop that doesn't get a whole lot of respect, so the inspiration for this contest is the spirit of Ramsay's ability to use that same prop as the basis for a minor miracle. I'll cover shipping and everything -- all you have to do is warm up your webcam.

The specific submission details are on the blog itself. The deadline is June 30th, 2007.
The Jester Extraordinaire : bderland.com
Ye Olde Magick Blogge : erlandish.blogspot.com
erlandish
View Profile
Inner circle
Vancouver, Canada
1254 Posts

Profile of erlandish
Just a quick update. There's a month left on the contest and at the moment I have just one entry. Come on... John Carney DVD? Free shipping? Performance-only? No exposure of your devious idea? How can you go wrong?

http://erlandish.blogspot.com/2007/05/fo......ate.html
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Count me in . . .
Cards never lie
erlandish
View Profile
Inner circle
Vancouver, Canada
1254 Posts

Profile of erlandish
Just wanted to let anybody who's interested know... there are five days left in the contest, and only two entries.

Five days! Free John Carney DVD! Shipped at my expense!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » The Forgotten Props Contest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL