The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Stone - Real Secrets Of Magic - Vol. 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
David williamson's book, maybe? The move is credited to him.
erlloyd
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of erlloyd
Just got it, and I have to say, it is exatly the high quality DVD I was expecting. Now to practice!
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
Another great DVD from David Stone. My favorite effect is called "Duncan." David takes a small piece of paper and folds it and sets it on fire. He drops the paper into a glass of water and a live goldfish appears.
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
Tell-Tale Shapeshifting
538 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
I agree Mr Mike.
Where can you get the special you know what. Don't think any of my collection of 8 things can hold it.
Alan Patrick
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Alan Patrick
Just finished watching the dvd..it was excellent! I havent seen vol 1 but I'm def going to try picking it up after seeing this...

I was just wondering though...Does anyone know where I can purchase the "ringbox" and the goldfish gimmick?

Thanks
AP
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
547 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
Don't a lot of effects taught in this series require extra gimmicks and props??
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1639 Posts

Profile of calexa
I heard that that the cut David Stone executes on the Secrets 1-DVD (Effect: Ghost) should be explained on the Secrets 2-DVD. Does anybody know where I can find it? I watched the whole DVD but it is not there???

Carsten
Optimists have more fun.....
elliotcarver
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of elliotcarver
I wrote a very very big review.
Please comment underneath it.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=111
trickyat86
View Profile
Regular user
Pittsburgh, PA
172 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Quote:
On 2007-10-21 22:54, Alan Patrick wrote:
Just finished watching the dvd..it was excellent! I havent seen vol 1 but I'm def going to try picking it up after seeing this...

I was just wondering though...Does anyone know where I can purchase the "ringbox" and the goldfish gimmick?

The goldfish gimmick is the same Kevin James sells on his site & the Ringbox is Vikings go quarter go
Alan Patrick
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Alan Patrick
Thanks for the info trickyat86!

I'm gonna have to go pick those up..i can think of a few applications for them both in a couple of my routines...

Is a goldfish give away too much for a corporate walkaround Christmas party? A buddy of mine is a wholesaler and owns a "fish farm" so I can get a lot of them for pretty cheap.

Thanks again Smile
AP
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
525 Posts

Profile of ehands
I have never found out how to switch the audio to English. Isn't there a way to do this?
Maybe not, but the pearl case is primarily English and seems to indicate one can chose among four languages.
Thanks if you can resolve my problem either way. -Ed
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Stone - Real Secrets Of Magic - Vol. 2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL