The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » The Worm!!! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

totalmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of totalmagic
I was wondering what I should get or where I should go to learn how to do the worm. It is a very sweet flourish. If anyone could help me out I would love it!!
jalal12321
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of jalal12321
It's actually called "The Werm", and is taught in Dan and Dave Buck's Dvd, The System. Which is availible from a number of places, but I would recommend buying it from their own personal website, http://www.dananddave.com , so that you can get access to a special forum for the Dvd called The Vault.
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1160 Posts

Profile of keeblem
This is my favourite cut on The System. It looks great and I think it's one of the easier cuts to learn.

Mark
chan316
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of chan316
Hello all

The Dan and Dave system is a great DVD. I'm not a huge fan of the werm. It was one of the first I learnt because it was easy. The only time I like to do this flourish is on a pose for a photo :0)

My personal favourite one on the DVD is Mary Jane, but I alter the ending after the one handed fan flips n drops a third of the deck over the back of the hand. All in all, the DVD has some great card flourishes, and many I use regularly.

Chan
AaronTheMagician
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of AaronTheMagician
The picture has been long ago deleted, but it's a slight twist on the Werm. I showed it to Dan Buck and he seemed to really like how it looked.

Do the Werm and on the final stretch-out, raise your lower hand up so you form a stack of cards parallel to the horizon, instead of parallel to you.

;)
mantel
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2007, totalmagic wrote:
I was wondering what I should get or where I should go to learn how to do the worm. It is a very sweet flourish. If anyone could help me out I would love it!!

Dave Buck teaches it on Chris Ramsay's YouTube channel https://youtu.be/LywWQm0ivUE
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1835 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Yes, that tutorial is great. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » The Worm!!! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL