The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Revolutionary Coin Magic Of Jay Sankey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
Hi Everyone!

Do any of you know if material on this tape duplicates what Sankey already has out on Sankeytized Videos or others?

Is the material new; never been out?

Opinions on the material?

Thank you very much!

Steve
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
CardTrix
View Profile
New user
Springfield, IL
52 Posts

Profile of CardTrix
I have this tape and love it. I met Jay at a lecture here this past summer and he presented his coin material, which is excellent. I don't have any of his other tapes but he did state at the lecture that there are a couple old routines on the tape, just rehashed with some improvements. But a majority of the tape is new material.

The tape itself is 1 hour 50 minutes long and worth the money. His coin material is great!! If anybody is into coin magic I suggest getting this tape. I am new to magic for the most part and I have learned so much from his tape alone but I still haven't learned most of the material on the tape. A lot of intermediate and advanced material on this tape.

if you need a list of the routines and material on this tape I can post later, but now I'm on my way to work.
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Hey CardTrix!

Thank you so much for the response! I was beginning to think nobody was going to answer!

Turns out I ordered the tape yesterday and thanks to your post, I am glad I did!

I'll keep you posted on what I think of it!

Sincerery,
Steve
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
I wouldn't say that the majority of the tape is new material. A lot of the stuff on Jay's new tape was covered on previous tapes (40% perhaps, that's a guess). It's like an all inclusive coin magic vid. But I have all of Jay's other tapes, and I'm still glad I got this one.

You're gonna love it Steve. The Hobbit move is one of my new favorites.
Yakworld.
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Got the tape today and love it!

In my opinion it's the best, most practical tape I own!

Material is top notch and even a guy like me can do some of it with practice...ha

Anyway, if you'd like more information I'd be happy to pass it on!

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Revolutionary Coin Magic Of Jay Sankey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL