The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Illusionarium - by Peter Loughran » » Job Posting +Tester (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Dear Café Members,

We are looking for a temp tester of a new illusion we are finishing. We are in need of a Dove worker to test out a new illusion for us in their live show. We will require one of the performances to be filmed for our demo video of the product. The illusion is only for testing. We will however offer the tester the illusion at a discounted rate(cost) for their services if they wish to keep the illusion. Otherwise the performer may simply return the illusion to us. (The performer will not be paid for this service). We are perferably looking for a performer in the Toronto or the surrounding areas so that the illusion can easily be picked up or delivered. The performer will need to supply their own doves and one other animal(discussed only with interested parties).

We are also looking to hire another partime employee here at Master of Illusions Entertainment, and we would like to offer the part-time position to memebers of our industry first. We only require the employee for 2-3 days a week and must be 18 years or older, and have some knowledge of power tools, woodworking and metal working knowledge is a plus. Light industrial and assembly work. Perferably residing in the Oshawa/Toronto or surrounding areas. Hourly wage, and position could lead to full time. Confidentiality contract signing is required. Contact us if interested.

Thank you for your time.

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Illusionarium - by Peter Loughran » » Job Posting +Tester (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL