The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Outstanding Service From Ammar Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian S. Tanner
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Brian S. Tanner
Just dropping a line to say that I recently placed my first order with Ammar Magic. My items arrived very quickly , and very carefully packed too. Plus there were no inflated shipping charges either . The cost of shipping was printed on the post mark outside of the shipping container, so I can see that I was charged an accurate, honest shipping rate .

I suppose that I shouldn't be surprised at the wonderful service, because Michael Ammar is such a great guy to begin with. But it sure is nice to get quality magic at a fair price.

Keep up the good work, Mr. Ammar !
Judge:How do you plead?
<BR>Defendant:I plead insanity.
<BR>Judge:Insanity?
<BR>Defendant:Yep. I'm just crazy about that stuff!
Jason Fleming
View Profile
Veteran user
Marooned, Hawaii
374 Posts

Profile of Jason Fleming
I agree with you one hundred percent. Just ordered from him for the first time as well, and was very satisfied with everything.
daver
View Profile
Elite user
Jupiter, FL
436 Posts

Profile of daver
Let me add my accolades to Michael as well. I had purchased some of his VHS tapes, and about 6 months later, I wanted to get some more, but this was also when things were really (hot and heavy) moving to DVD. I e-mailed Michael about it, and he told me that his publisher would not do anything about it, and if I wanted it in DVD format, I'd just have to buy the DVDs.

I told Michael that while I understood it was his publisher and not his choice, I was really disappointed I'd have to rebuy the same content.

After another day, I got an e-mail tell me that if I sent him my box covers from the VHS tapes, he'd send me the DVDs of these titles at his cost, which is what the publisher charges him. (You know, he sells his stuff at lectures or whatever, and he pays less than retail to the publisher, we get discounts for buying at the lecture and all that) so I'd not have to buy it at full price.

THAT is how you care for your constituency...

Dave
Dave

What's the difference between a magician and a deck of cards? A deck of cards has FOUR suits...
magiccop1
View Profile
New user
Right Here
35 Posts

Profile of magiccop1
Michael is the Best !
"The Enforcer"
"I'm not a Wizard. Are you Happy ? You should be."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Outstanding Service From Ammar Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL