The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Jay Sankey - thumbs up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mitchb2
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of mitchb2
My son lost part of my Holy Moly set...the hardest part to replace.
I emailed Jay and asked if I could buy a replacement.
He replied quickly, and mailed me out a replacement for free...he even paid for shipping.

Great!
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
I live in a far north remote town of 5,000. The closest city is about 5 hrs drive away.
Today in our local grocery store I passed by a small rack of DVD's on sale, there was only 5 in the rack. One of these 5 dvd's was Jay Sankey's Short and Sweet for $2.95. I could not believe it, how the heck did that get there. I am pretty sure I am the only practicing magician for miles.
I had to speak with the manager and find out how it got there and could she get more. She said they buy these DVD's in a bulk load and never know what they get.
Is this unusual or is there going to be a Presidents Choice Sankey in all major grocery stores?
This definately made my day
Not sure where I should of posted this thread, so figured this was the best place for now, in the soup to nuts next to the crackers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Jay Sankey - thumbs up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL