The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Motor City Close-Up Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
This year is John Luka's 11th Motor City Close-Up Convention: http://www.johnlukamagic.com/convention.htm It will feature David Acer, John Rogers, Jon Armstrong, Diamond Jim Tyler and other VIPs who will happen to stop by. It will take place on November 9th, 10th and 11th.

See you there.
Mark McDermott
View Profile
Regular user
Union Mills, IN
111 Posts

Profile of Mark McDermott
Dynamike,

I'm signed up for the convention. I have heard it is put together very well and was told I will have a good time. Great line up of performers!

See you there

Mark
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Its a great convention and john luka is one of the best guys in magic just a GREAT guy

koz
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Dynamike,

Thanks for mentioning the Motor City Close-Up Convention. I will keep the website (www.johnlukamagic.com) updated as I get new information regarding the convention.

Those who have attended in the past know how much fun this convention is. Besides the scheduled events, there is a hospitality suite where magic goes on to all hours of the night. There is magic in the restaurant as well as in the bar.

What really makes this convention a whole lot of fun is the PEOPLE WHO ATTEND! The regular attendees to my convention are among the best anywhere! The attendees are what make or break conventions. I consider myself one of the luckiest people around.

Hope to see you in November.

John Luka
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
I just wanted to chime in here as well about the convention. John puts on a great convention and I really enjoy my time spent there. Here is the kicker I am not even a close-up magician. It is that the convention runs smoothly, everything is on the premises, good people, great magic, SUPERB HOST and overall one of the better conventions to attend. I enjoy seeing all of the performances and John brings in top notch talent. See you in November 2007!

Rodney Palmer
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
He everyone! I had a wonderful time at the convention! Hangin with David Acer and Tom Gagnon and all the other nice drunken people... Actually, THEY didn't drink... But still! Great time, EXCELLENT magic! If ya wernt there...Shame on ya! More late... No sleep in a long time... SOOOOOOOOOO tired... Drive back was very scary! Lol!
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Motor City Close-Up Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL