The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Free Illusion plans!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
Yes, I have free building plans. I have written up instructions for building a sub trunk/metamorphosis. However I need a few people to go over them and edit them. I mentioned these before a few months ago and finally completed them.

BUT, I am not giving them out to everyone just the first 5-6 people who qualify.

1. Do not reply unless you have at least 150 posts, that is more than enough to get you into the secret areas of the Café, and if you get that far you should already know the secret to this effect anyways. I am looking for people who are not expert carpenters.

2. I am not looking for skilled carpenters. These plans are set out so that anyone with a basic knowledge of tools can build them, that's the point actually.

3. I will stop taking responses at exactly three days from this posting. I will not accept anything form that point on because it will already take me an extra day just to delete each of them a meesage at a time.

For those of you still reading please respond. I want to eventually make these available to the general public through a no-charge basis but I want them looking good first.

I look forward to hearing from everyone,

Mat
Hayze
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
83 Posts

Profile of Hayze
I'm looking forward to these being available, as I've always wanted to build a sub trunk.
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
502 Posts

Profile of Corey K
I'd like to take a look at them if possible. Let me know if you have your 5 people yet. A sub trunk has been something I've wanted to build but I'm definitely NOT a skilled carpenter by any means!
Corey King
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Mat Smile Smile Smile
Being a magician and an industrial designer at the same time, I believe that I may qualify for the test. I will be happy to go over them. After 21 years in magic as a proffessional, I may be of some help I guess.

Click here to view attached image.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Hi, any sign of the plans?

I am at present setting up a workstation ( and I just started working for a building company with a full workshop in a chapel!)

Many thanks

Gary
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I would be interested in reviewing those plans... I've got exstensive woodshop knowledge and have been designed and built my current show from the ground up... Bryan
sdechamp
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of sdechamp
I see this thread started in 2003. Did the plans ever get published? I am new to the sight but not new to magic. I was thinking of building a sub trunk for my son to perform metamorphosis for a school talent show. I have the plans from a byron and wells book. However, they are not detailed enough for a beginner wood worker like myself.
Thanks in advance
Magic is great
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Magic is great
Quote:
On 2011-11-11 20:08, sdechamp wrote:
I see this thread started in 2003. Did the plans ever get published? I am new to the sight but not new to magic. I was thinking of building a sub trunk for my son to perform metamorphosis for a school talent show. I have the plans from a byron and wells book. However, they are not detailed enough for a beginner wood worker like myself.
Thanks in advance

I know it's too late for the talent show but for others who may be interested check in Tarbell for good substitution trunk ideas...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Free Illusion plans!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL