The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Brian Millers "Cards, Coins, Thoughts & Theories" e-book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
I would like to tell you about a NEW e-book that has just been released by our own Brian Miller! It is called "Cards, Coins, Thoughts & Theories" and is fantastic.

Brian has been performing professionally for a number of years and has tipped several of his own effects that he uses in his daily work. These are road tested routines that will get plenty of attention from those who see them.

Brian includes 2 coin effects, 1 card effect and a fantastic essay on the presentation of magic. Everything is well thought out, presented in a way that makes sense, is easily read and demonstrates just how thorough he is when thinking about magic and the way he presents effects.

This is NOT for the absolute beginner or novice. This material is geared toward the intermediate to advanced worker. Given the proper amount of practice, you'll be knocking the socks off your audience with some great magic.

It is now available as an instant download from Elmwood Magic. I think you'll enjoy reading it and showing support for one of our own Café members in the process. It's a good read!

https://www.elmwoodmagic.com/?nd=full&key=5262

Mark. Smile
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Mark,

I completely agree man! Unlike a lot of other magic (and like other magic too), these routines are straight from a working pro's repitoire. I've already performed Sandtrap many times, and from what I've seen, it is going to stay in my arsenal for quite awhile.

That, and Illusionary coins is just crazy. I'm still working on that though, but it will make a nice opener when all said and done. Visual and quick. Everything a strong opener should be.

Brian, thanks for releasing this great set up notes. It's been my pleasure to review these for you, and I definitely look forward to getting some mileage from these routines over the next few years (I haven't changed my current routines in almost 2 years! Why change what's not broken?!). I can say though with ALSMOST absolute certainty that Sandtrap looks like it's found a home with me, and illusionary coins MIGHT be right behind it.

And for those that think I'm just saying this, well I welcome you to come to Red Robin...and I urge you to buy these notes. For only $10, it's quite a bargain.

Best.
Steve
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Hi all

Is anyone else struggling to buy this?

I have been trying for the last few days on 3 different computers, different IP addresses etc... but cannot get past the shopping cart checkout page - everything just freezes up. Perhaps there is a glitch in the checkout process.

Regards to all

Matt
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Hey Matt, I really appreciate your interest in my work! You must be a registered member of Elmwood Magic to purchase any of their downloads. If that's not the problem, send an email to Elmwood at service@ElmwoodMagic.com
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Thanks Brian but that's not the problem - I have been registered for a while - I will e-mail them and let you know how I get on.

Thanks anyway.

Regards

Matt
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Hi all

OK 2 things -

First - thanks to Brian Miller who not only left a post trying to help me but also contacted Elmwood himself on my behalf - now that's service!

Secondly - thanks to Elmwood Magic who very quickly sent me a PM in an effort to solve the problem - again, top class service.

In the meantime however I have managed to purchase this now (I can only assume that there must have been heavy traffic at the times I was trying) with no problems. Am just waiting for download to arrive in my in-box, really looking forward to reading it.

Thanks to Brian once again for his help.

Regards to all.

Matt
meyegr
View Profile
Special user
Only able to muster
800 Posts

Profile of meyegr
I had no problems getting it from Elmwood. Once purchased you go log in and retrieve it.

great item9s) by the way
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Not a problem at all Matt. Thanks for all the positive comments Mark, Steve, Matt, meyegr. Glad you are all enjoying it! And Steve I agree - Illusionary Coins is crazy. I amuse myself with it in the mirror all the time when I'm randomly playing with coins. It's surprisingly angle friendly as well, which you wouldn't expect based on the middle phase of the production.
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Hey there everyone. Just some news - the Ebook is now listed at Lybrary as well, so if that suits you better then by all means head over there to check it out. You can find it here.
Adam Michael Magic
View Profile
New user
Buffalo New York
34 Posts

Profile of Adam Michael Magic
Is it not an Elmwood Exclusive? I though for sure Paul would have kept it at elmwood.

~Adam
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

I'll answer that privately Adam.
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
Hey everybody I also purchased this e-book. I have to say, its one of the best things I've bought this year. The tricks are awesome and so are the explanations. I am definitely going to at "Sand trap" to my repertoire. The other tricks in the ebook are great as well. Overall I give it 10 out of 10 overall. This is def. not something for a beginner. But for the rest of you, GET IT NOW!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Brian Millers "Cards, Coins, Thoughts & Theories" e-book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL