The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » "I Hate Card Tricks" by Magicbob (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
ChrisK:
Your proof of purchase is your e-mail address and your PayPal receipt or order. If your hard drive malfunctions, e-mail Magicbob or me for replacement pdf files. We'll look you up in our data records and the replacement files will be sent to your new (and hopefully improved) computer forthwith. You can also legally make a backup copy and save it to a CD for your own use, or make a print out and save that, again for your own use. Copyright law allows for back-up copies which are not to be sold, traded or distributed, but which are for your personal use only.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
altrez
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
218 Posts

Profile of altrez
How long does it take to receive the pdf? I placed my order over 1 hour ago?

-Altrez
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
It can take up to 24 hours to get a response. Even on a regular day when Magicbob isn't on vacation. If it takes longer than 24 hours, that's when you would contact me at magicnook@yahoo.com and I would try to contact him and fill the order for him if necessary. Then he owes me one and has to write faster to make up for it.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
altrez
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
218 Posts

Profile of altrez
Hey I got it this morning. I can't hardly wait to order the whole set. Very good stuff here.

-Altrez
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. The $5 off pre-order sale is about to end. I just submitted the draft of the final effect ("Crystal Casket Card") to Spellbinder for editing. Note: the website still shows a different effect. This one will be replacing it. The website should be revised to reflect that change soon.

So if you act quickly, you'll be able to get the discount for "pre-ordering" and only have to wait a day or two extra for the final effect.
B. Robert Pulver

The "I Hate Card Tricks!" Book of Card Tricks Vol. 1, 2, and 3
Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
The "I STILL Hate Card Tricks" Book of Card Tricks is now complete. But the $5.00 off pre-order sale is being extended through tomorrow (Monday, April 7, 2008) while I compile the individual chapters into a single .pdf file and add the table of contents, etc.

If you order now to get the discount, I'll send all the effects right away as individual files and then send you the complete volume as a single .pdf within the next few days.
B. Robert Pulver

Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
Although the pre-order special is over, "I Hate Card Tricks" and "I STILL Hate Card Tricks" are available as a two-volume set.

The "I Hate Card Tricks" Book of Card Tricks

o The Divided Queen
o The Zig-Zag Queen
o The Mismade Queen
o The Spiked Queen/Assistant's Revenge
o The Disembodied Prince
o The Kremated King
o Harry & Bess
o Jack B. Nimble
o The Kompressed King
o Twisted Sister
o Bonus Effect: The X-ray King
o Added Bonus: Guide to printing your own custom gaff cards

The "I STILL Hate Card Tricks" Book of Card Tricks

o The Origami Queen
o In Over His Head
o Crystal Card Casket
o The Geometric Queen
o Royal Interlude
o Jack B. Quick
o The Fifth Beatle
o A Connecticut Yankee
o TBA (Totally Blown Away)
o Girls Gone Wild!
o Bonus Effect: Totally Wild Jokers
o Added Bonus: Guide to printing your own custom gaff cards (same as volume one)

By purchasing both e-books together, you save $10. Another way to look at it is like this... when you buy volume one at regular price, you are essentailly getting a 25% discount on volume two.
B. Robert Pulver

Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
UPDATE:

Due to popular demand, my e-books are now also available as printed books!
B. Robert Pulver

Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
I wanted to let everyone know that I'm in the process of enhancing the printable jpg files for these effects. I'm brightening the colors to make them more vivid and match regular cards better. I'm also sharpening the image quality, removing artifacts, etc.

I'll send the improved graphics to previous customers automatically as soon as they're completed. New customers will also get the new images of course.

Bob
B. Robert Pulver

Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Bob,

I just bought both Hate... and Still Hate... and wanted to know if the updated graphics would be included at this time or will they come later? Thanks!
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
The updated graphics were sent along with your e-books this evening. I hope you enjoy them.

NOTE: I'm continuing to expand the line of merchandise... these publications are available as e-books or print books. But if you are not a "do it yourself" kind of person, you can also order many of the effects individually (already made up and ready to use).

http://www.magicnook.com/magicbob
B. Robert Pulver

Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
When is Vol. 3 going to be available?

Dave
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
Interesting coincidence that you resurrected this thread to ask about Volume 3... after a long hiatus from writing, I've finally carved out enough time to get Volume 3 completed. I've finished developing the effects/routines and I'm in the process now of getting everything written up. Look for an announcement that it's available in about a month.

Bob
B. Robert Pulver

Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Sweeeet, guess I better pick up the first two now that I know I won't have to wait very long for Vol. 3.
(Or, wait until 3 comes out and order all 3 together and get a big fat discount)

Dave
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
If you order the 2-volume combo and then pick up volume 3 when it comes out, I'll discount the price of Volume 3 for you (or anyone else) so your total comes out the same as buying the 3-volume combo.

I'm also working on getting the website files updated. There will be some title changes to the line-up currently shown on the website. I should have full descriptions of the Volume 3 effects posted online in about a week.
B. Robert Pulver

Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Thanks MagicBob, just placed my order.

Dave
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
Quick update... the website has been updated to include descriptions of the effects. As with previous publications, the effects can be purchased individually or as a complete volume. 50% of the effects for Volume 3 are currently available for individual purchase. The remaining chapters are in the final stages of preparation and will be available soon.
B. Robert Pulver

Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
Lempereur
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Lempereur
MagicBob:

How much is your Mega Deal? You offer says coming soon.
Cordially Yours,

Jim Rose
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2017, Lempereur wrote:
MagicBob:

How much is your Mega Deal? You offer says coming soon.

The webpage will get updated as soon as Volume 3 is published. The combo prices will be:

"Sleightly Sticky" combo ("Sleightly Wacky" + "Sticky Situations") = $39.99

"I Hate Card Tricks" 3-volume combo = $59.99

Six e-book "Mega-combo" (all three volumes of "I Hate Card Tricks" + "Sleightly Wacky" + "Sticky Situations" + "Kards for Kids") = $99.99

The "Sleightly Sticky" combo is available now.

If anyone is interested in pre-ordering one of the other combos, let me know.

I'll send everything except Volume 3 of "I Hate Card Tricks" immediately and will send the last e-book within the next few weeks as soon as it's ready to be published. The first five books will give you plenty of material to prepare during the short wait for the final e-book to be delivered.
B. Robert Pulver

Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
Volume 3 of the "I Hate Card Tricks" Book of Card Tricks is now available!
B. Robert Pulver

Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » "I Hate Card Tricks" by Magicbob (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL