The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Storing Flash Paper & Cotton (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
It did not feel good anymore to keep the flash paper in my library. I've decided to get rid of my stack and only buy it when I need it (which is not often in my case Smile). Luc.
Trace3k
View Profile
New user
Vancouver Canada
21 Posts

Profile of Trace3k
I just received flash paper in the mail. What is the consensus on wet or dry? There is a lot of conflicting information on the Magic Café re: how to store flash products.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
It all depends how long before you use the supply up, if you it will be a year or more, then do as the above suggest.

If you are going to use it regularly, then keep it in a tight sealing tin can, some of the ones that have holiday cookies work well. The main thing is to store in a dark, none heated place where sunlight and air will not get to the paper. Away from any heat source.
MudMedic
View Profile
New user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
41 Posts

Profile of MudMedic
40/40 rule is applied when I store flash paper...40 grams max per packet/maximum 40 degrees celsius...
hawkbird
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of hawkbird
Never store around any batteries! Or remotes, lasers, anything with a battery in it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Storing Flash Paper & Cotton (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL