The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Some beautiful magic wands (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
will327
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of will327
Jake
I have my set up in New York, I am currently in Florida renovating a kitchen in a condo here. I do not have a firm return date yet. This would probably be better handled with PMs rather than posts here.

Thanks for the complement on my wands...

Will
raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
Quote:
On 2008-06-09 20:11, Mad Jake wrote:
..... Tabman made some wands for us years back but I'm not sure if he's back up and running yet ....

Best,
Jake

Now Tap Dem dar cups!

Jake, we've owned the Tabman line for a couple of years now. If you need some wands we'd be happy to help out.
Ray
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
mcmc
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of mcmc
Hi Jake, pm sent by myself as well as Phil...thanks.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
For those of you interested in the Potter-style wands made by my friend, Brian Humphrey at Fortress Wand Works -- he has quietly lowered the prices of many of his wands as a market test.

His craftsmanship is beautiful, every wand he makes is custom crafted for the orderer, and his selection of wood is outstanding. If you've ever wanted a wand of this type, I'd suggest placing your order right away, before he changes his mind on the prices: http://FortressWands.com

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Good news: Fortress Wand Works has kept many of its prices low.

Even better news (times three):
* Six more styles have just been added.
* There are now nineteen domestic and exotic woods to choose from.
* And any wand of your choice can be customized with sterling silver bands!

Go there now and tell Brian I sent you.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
mcmc
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of mcmc
Just wondering how people who have used Phil's wands here, have liked them over the years. Would be neat to even see current pics, to see how they've held up!
mcmc
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of mcmc
Trying for another update post invite =)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Some beautiful magic wands (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL