The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Insides of a Double Dribble basketball? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2292 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
I'm having trouble finding another Double Dribble basketball, and thought I'd try to make my own. Now I'm having trouble trying to find the stuff that's inside! Is this a fairly common itme at Home Depot or Lowes that I keep missing because I don't know the right name for it? Or is there a better place to get it?

Ed

PS - Yes, I know about the Insta-ball, but I don't think I can cover the noise.
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
You might want to contact Tom Vorjohan. He is the creator of this effect. They are no longer in business, but Tom may be able to help you. Here is some info for him:
http://ibmring58.com/members/vorjohan_tom.php

Scott

Day 28
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2292 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
Thank you!!

Ed
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2008-03-27 11:09, Ed_Millis wrote:
I'm having trouble finding another Double Dribble basketball, and thought I'd try to make my own. Now I'm having trouble trying to find the stuff that's inside! Is this a fairly common itme at Home Depot or Lowes that I keep missing because I don't know the right name for it? Or is there a better place to get it?

Ed

PS - Yes, I know about the Insta-ball, but I don't think I can cover the noise.

If you don't have any luck, I have a set that I would sell. (But that defeats your purpose, no?)
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Isn't it open cell foam? I'm pretty sure that's the stuff in the self-inflating whoopee cushions, as well as the balls you mentioned.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Insides of a Double Dribble basketball? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL