The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Electronic Psychic Die (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
fxdude
View Profile
Loyal user
Hollywood
241 Posts

Profile of fxdude
Go to http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/ and do a search for "Vision Color Cube". I have seen this in person and I think it's the same idea. It's pretty neat how it works and you can be pretty far away, even in another room. Hope that helps.
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
704 Posts

Profile of RooMan
http://www.mortlakemagic.com

Tim makes the best remote vision dies/color cubes around.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
As the maker of Electronic Pshychic Die, I am glad to answer all your question about this item. Unfortunately I never seen VIsion COLOR Cube, thus can not give the comparison. Rmendez, pls PM me if you need further explanation.
Magical Storyteller
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Magical Storyteller
Hi Rmendez,
I know you own one of my impossible die predictions from JAM MAGIC and know that it doesn't have to be used in a box to work. I appreciate the fine praise you have given it and have said it to be the BEST out there. I would be interested in hearing your comparison after you talk with indomagic about theirs. Thanks,

Dave
JAM MAGIC
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
True, the Impossible Die Prediction by JAM Magic is the finest I've seen to date in craftmanship and quality for the cost and since it does not require a container to transmit it's signal! Although the Electronic Pshychic Die is very attractive, I am wondering what justifies it's hefty $475 price tag? My God, the saga continues for the ideal mentalism apparatus... http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=82 Thoughts?
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Dave's may be the best (I don't own it and cannot say), but I have to plug Tim's, which must be by far the best value out there (outstanding device for a very reasonable price). I don't know about this new one, but also don't know if it can justify it's price when Jam Magic seems to already have a good "top end" version, and Tim has an oustanding one and a more affordable price.
MattDavis
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of MattDavis
Does the Jam Magic version need to be used in the box provided or could I use any cup or glass if I wanted to?
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
If you want the absolute best version of this effect, go to Promystic, I have had them all, and Multi Dimensional has them beat, first it works 100% of the time, , it has the longest range, it is expandable to other cubes, like a die or ESP symbols etc, and it's reciever is the smallest, this allows for multiple placements, a very important factor, also, you do not need to use the wood box, I used the die in Vegas, I have had spectators toss it to another person, some have dropped it,and I have never had even a tiny glitch, it is the very best.
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
I echo Dave. The Promystic MD is a reliable, quality, well crafted product. Long range, multiple variation of cubes (ie. color, number die, ESP, etc). The reciever is small and easy to read. Excellent customer service and support. I am very pleased with this product and always get incredible response. Worth a look. Enjoy your magic. bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
I echo Dave. The Promystic MD is a reliable, quality, well crafted product. Long range, multiple variation of cubes (ie. color, number die, ESP, etc). The reciever is small and easy to read. Excellent customer service and support. I am very pleased with this product and always get incredible response. Worth a look. Enjoy your magic. bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Multi-Dimensional is the unrivaled final answer. Nothing else comes even close in terms of best value for the money.
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
I concur: Multi-Dimensional (and the related mini version) are perfect in design and flawless in use.

Spectators are stunned and drag their friends over to see you -- and you can repeat the effect or do a variation without any fear of being busted.

Kudos to Craig Filicetti for making such a fantastic product.

Cheers,
Jerry
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Multi dimensional is my favorite effect.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2619 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
My personal favorite is the original -- Anverdi's. It has been on of my signature pieces for 20+ years and hundreds and hundreds of performances and remains so today. It has never failed me and never failed to astound my audiences.
Dick Christian
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I turn my Mini MD on and off right in front of my spectators Smile They have absolutely no idea. How or why would they? Smile It actually makes me feel guilty so I try to reserve it for a closer or special occasions when I really want to create a real emotional experience. Some are out there table hopping with this but this is far too elegant for casual performing in my professional opinion.
magicvincent
View Profile
New user
Toronto
33 Posts

Profile of magicvincent
I have Tim's Remote Vision Die, regular size. I believe that the Jam Magic and MD are also good. However, I have an old looking Spirit Bell I want to use with the Die by Tim and needed something less new looking or something that looked antique and homemade and Tim's had the look I wanted. It looks like an old wooden Die and an old antique simple box, very innocent. Putting the Die in a box does not bother me at all because I just say it is to hide the die to use my mental powers to read the volunteer's mind. Tim's box and die are also examinable. Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Electronic Psychic Die (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL