The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..13..20..27..34..41..45~46~47 [Next]
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Samdan,

Sent you a PM. But, you can only use one cube at a time.

-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Martin Waring
View Profile
Loyal user
York, England
255 Posts

Profile of Martin Waring
John Archer likes it. That's it - my mind's made up and my order is in. I'll have to stop buying any other magical items for quite a while to pay for it but in a way that's no bad thing as I buy a lot of stuff I end up not using. MD sounds awesome. I can't wait.
ivfour
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
233 Posts

Profile of ivfour
Craig,

I just came across the MD topic and I do not have one, YET. I use a wireless mic in my show. I can go outside of most rooms and still be heard by the speaker, so this would be a great trick.

But my question, have you checked out the MD when a wireless mic has been used at the same time?

Jerry
Jerry Smile
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Jerry,

I have performed both MD and Red Handed with multiple wireless microphones, music etc.. with absolutely no issues.

Just an FYI.

Max
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Jerry,

Thanks for the question. I have tested it with mine and so have others with no problem. I won't get into the technical details, but the truth is there is RF noise everywhere, all the time. I use my own proprietary transmission method for coding for filtering out the ever present noise. This establishes a reliable link. So, there should not be a problem.

I've read most of the threads and the problem is some people/designers bolt existing systems together to make something work, off the shelf. They don't always REALLY understand what is going on and how it works. This leads to statements and assumptions about why they fail without knowing what is really going on. Properly design systems are immune to these conditions. I probably have not thought of everything, but so far so good.

Regards,
Craig
http://www.promystic.com
<BR>www.promystic.com
ivfour
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
233 Posts

Profile of ivfour
Sleightofhand1971 and Craig,

Thanks for the fast answer. I do not have it, but from everything said about the
DM, I say it will be the "BEST TRICK OF '08'!

Does anyone know about 'Personal Touch' and 'Block Buster' coming out in the middle of October by Craig? This the only reason that I'm waiting about getting DM.
Jerry Smile
Gasman
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Gasman
I just received this and want to second all the positive comments. This is so well constructed and thought out. It is indeed one of my best purchases ever. There are a myriad of routines and presentations awaiting with these very innocent but diabolical props. Some ideas are obvious, but I can't wait for the more creative to think "outside the box" and come up with some unique ideas for this!
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1130 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
Hi All,

Everything people have said about the excellence of Craig's product and service is true! This is the ultimate version of this kind of effect and Craig deserves full credit for developing an outstanding product. What a killer piece of magic... I would like to hear what kind of routining peopl are using for this.

Cheers,
Al
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
Martin Waring
View Profile
Loyal user
York, England
255 Posts

Profile of Martin Waring
This has just arrived this morning and I think I've died and gone to heaven.

9 days from placing my order to delivery in the UK - not bad at all and this is a truly awesome piece of kit. Well constructed and easy to use. I'm going to have hours of fun with this.

My best purchase this year without a shadow of doubt.
r1ch-oxford
View Profile
Regular user
Oxford, England
182 Posts

Profile of r1ch-oxford
Martin

I think I can beat ya, I placed my order last Friday and it arrived here today (Wednesday). I am also in the UK, 6 days from ordering to delivery is unbelievable for a hand made trick.

Regarding the prop itself, I can't agree with you and everyone else enough. Truly as close to a work of art as any prop can get! It is flawless in its operation, I have really tested it with distance and handling today. It withstood everything that I threw at it. Working in the real world for real people, it is important to be realistic that some of our spectators aren't exactly delicate with our props when we hand them over. I have total confidence in this and it is going straight into my working repertoire.

Craig was also and absolute delight to deal with, although he will not accept my request to stop shipping these to the UK now that I have one. Hmmmm.....

Rich
Martin Waring
View Profile
Loyal user
York, England
255 Posts

Profile of Martin Waring
I had some serious fun with this in the pub last night using the colour cube and I'm even more excited than when it arrived.

At one point someone went fishing and asked to see 'the device' so I simply devined the colour again whist keeping my hands (short sleeve shirt) held aloft and in full view all the time. That quashed any thoughts of devices.

I'm playing around with routining and varying between a lie detector presentation where I get the spec to say no each time I ask them: have they chosen black, blue etc and Max Krause's business card reveal with a bit of fake hypnosis thrown in for good measure.

I guess I'm slightly concerned that one day a spec will go home after a gig and look this up on the web. The details of its operation are a bit obvious from this thread. Personally, if anyone asks me what that trick was called I'm going to make something up to try and avoid this happening.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Hello all,

Thank you all for you reviews and I am glad you like the product. Over exposure is always a concern and the name of a product should always be kept secret. In fact, MD is a great way to refer to it on line. Quite common in google!

I think lie detector and body language routines are the best for providing a plausible explanation for such powers. It takes the heat way off since you are explaining how you are doing it! And, you still have abilities that most people don’t. I know Max is a very big fan of this type of routine over cold reading and pure psychic presentations. You can even purposely miss and it usually has a positive impact!

Thanks again,
-Craig
http://www.promystic.com
<BR>www.promystic.com
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1130 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
For anyone that has been a performer in the real world for more than 5 mintes I think it goes without saying that you should NEVER mention the name of any trick you do. Why on earth anyone would ever "name" a trick in performance is beyond me. Surely it is best to let the effect speak for itself and simply let the magic "be" what it is along with an intriguing presentation.

Cheers,
Al
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
I have had the opportunity to play with this effect first hand. It is truly a work of art. It is sure-fire and will NEVER let you down. It comes in two different versions. I prefer the deluxe version with the dice, ESP symbols, etc. Has lots of potential and you can change it up. The "system" is extremely simple and everyone will be able to do it. NO sleight of hand is required. I highly recommend it.

Robert Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Does anyone know what the mathematical odds are of predicting the number, color, or symbol on the cube one time? Two times? Three times? Four times? Five times?

Thanks,
Robert
Claudio
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1946 Posts

Profile of Claudio
The cube has six different symbols, therefore 1 in 6 on the first go. Predicting correctly more than once in a row would be one in:

twice : 6*6 : 36
3 times: 6*6*6 : 216
4 times: 6*6*6*6 : 1296
5 times: 6*6*6*6*6 : 7776
etc...
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Thank you. I just wanted to confirm this. This is one of the best mental magic tricks I've ever purchased.

Robert
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
I had one of the first MD's Craig sent me .. I tried it out in a number of different places and I was having problems with the gimmick. Perhaps it was a bad transmitter or whatever ... HOWEVER, Craig sent me a new set of gimmicks at no extra cost to me and I can tell you .. after using this for a few days .. this thing ROCKS! -- in my opinion it is the best cube on the market -- it is almost real magic how it is able to be so easy to read for the size of the cube. NICE JOB CRAIG !!! Best customer service I've ever encountered.
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Oh God, I want this sooo bad.

Why do all magic (mentalist) marvels have to cost so much! Especially in our marvelous economy where a lemon already cost $1.50 (at Ralphs, not kidding).
Perhaps I should sell my Final Answer. Aaaargh Smile

Decisions, decisions: Multi Dimensional, Wisseman's Spirit Bell or Wilsons Superfly
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Multi Dimensional. ;-)

Robert
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..13..20..27..34..41..45~46~47 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL