The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » On The Pass DVD - Richard Kaufman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Is there anyone who has this, and willing to give us a review? I am currently working on the pass and I think it would be a great addition.

Thanks for any help!

Ivan Smile
Yours,

Ivan
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of 1908
Well for me, it is just the best source to learn it.
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
I haven't seen the DVD, but I saw the video tape a few years ago. I'm assuming that they are the same content.

He demonstrated a variety of passes and explained them. Riffle Pass, Midnight Shift, spread pass, and a couple variations. There were also a few effect utilizing the pass. Not a bad investment.

K.C.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Cannot wait for its availability to magic retailers!
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
r4bid
View Profile
Veteran user
386 Posts

Profile of r4bid
It's coming out on DVD? The video was alright, he goes a little slow at points and the routines included are not my favorite. It's a good buy if you really want to learn the pass and books just aren't working for you (in other words you are lazy and refuse to read the directions again).

Unfortunately, my copy of the video was up against my TV for a good 5 months and part of the tape melted so I can't watch it anymore Smile
dchung
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
616 Posts

Profile of dchung
r4bid,

It already came out on DVD just recently.
r4bid
View Profile
Veteran user
386 Posts

Profile of r4bid
cool dchung, thanks for the info.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » On The Pass DVD - Richard Kaufman (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL