The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Telephone Bill (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
P_n_g has put together a very nice 3-page ebook! He will ensure that those he sends it to are owners of Telephone Bill.

Adding interest is that Papp Nobert Gabor is from Hungary and gives his example with Hungarian coins. There are five coins used in Hungary and Papp has divided them into those that are "lovely" and those that are "unlovely." You will find it easy to adapt his effect to the coinage of your own country.

There is something quaint about Papp's presentation that I really enjoyed. There are some small language difficulties but Papp does a fine job in bridging them and for me, imagining a native Hungarian speaking in his somewhat broken English of “lovely and unlovely coins” was very evocative of "old world" sensibilities and charm.

Papp is being very generous in sharing his "Coin Version-Telephone Bill" and I suspect will receive many well-deserved thanks. To begin, my great grandmother, born in Budapest, sends her best from the Summerland and thanks you for lending a touch of class to her grandson’s efforts.
p_n_g
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of p_n_g
Thanks Bill for the kind words. I hope the other one will also enjoy my take on the original effect too.

Thanks again for everyone - especially Bill for his original

p.s. : I am still learning English Smile
p.s2 : If you are interested and have the original, then p.m me, and I will send you a copy freely.

Papp Norbert Gabor
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
The coin version is super cool...it has opened up my brain (always a good thing) to other ideas...for instance, you call a place where there is a group of people...men & women...do the human version of Telephone Bill!

Nathan
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Thank you, Bill. It's brilliant.
fib
p_n_g
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of p_n_g
Quote:
On 2009-01-09 07:41, Nathan Pain wrote:
The coin version is super cool...it has opened up my brain (always a good thing) to other ideas...for instance, you call a place where there is a group of people...men & women...do the human version of Telephone Bill!

Nathan

I am glad you enjoyed my version. Your human version sounds funny Smile
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
´This sound very nice, I will order the e-book too,

can´t wait...

:)
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I'm here, awake, and in front of the computer for a while, Dr. Eamon

Where in the Netherlands do you live? A close friend lives in Delft with his wife and two daughters.

The Netherlands was one of the most beautiful and tranquil countries we’ve ever visited.

I'd love to go back some day for a visit. As a matter of fact, my now wife and I were sure we would end up living there we were so enamored with the country..

How does it go? Life is what happens while we are making other plans? Back then, I never in a million years would have imagined I'd be a psychologist in Florida, that I'd dropped all interest in magic to concentrate solely (souly?) on mentalism, writing ebooks for fellow mentalists under my alter ego, Dr. Bill.

By the way, Dr. Bill will be announcing a new ebook soon, "RhymeTime Sublime." Fully supported by Mick Ayres’ I’ve taken Mick’s principal and created an awesome impromptu book test. Actually, it works with all written materials. If Mick and I are right, you guys are going to love this!

But back to Telephone Bill. I’m hijacking my own thread J!

Nathan, a human version of Telephone Bill! What a mind blowing idea. The only hard part would be not being there to watch the hilarity as it all unfolds. What great thinking.

Half the fun for me is seeing what my material inspires to new heights. Truly rewarding.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Thanks, Doc!

Nathan
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
I just got mine from Bill, and I wanted to thank Norbert Papp for allowing Bill to include his version(!) using coins - nicely done, and thank you!

Now, get ready to have your phone ring,

Lee
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Glad you like it Lee. Norbert was so generous to allow his to be included with each sale that I appreciate your giving him the credit he deserves. It is great version. I've been working with a very famous and talanted member our brotherhood on taking the coin idea even further and if it happens that I can include that too everyone should be really happy. I will let you know.
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
An Incredible Effect, very strong. Just picked this up from Lybrary.com.

I find that it works very well as a follow up to Phone Zone (Lie Detector) Peter Duffie.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thank you MikeMgc! I realize this is a bit after the fact but I don't frequent this thread these days and didn't know about your post until a friend mentioned it. I'm glad you liked Telephone Bill so much. I'll have to check out Peter's Phone Zone
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Telephone Bill (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL